Jag söker namnet till ... -tråden

Arman

Fel tråd? :)

Haha, ja.

Som sagt fel tråd men öh. jackson 5 - ABC ?

Hmm inte riktigt säker men någon utav dessa maybe?

Dubee - ABC's, 123's

Broder Daniel - Abc 123

Haha, neeej. Det är bara i introt, har ingenting alls med låten att göra typ.

YES! http://open.spotify.com/track/5TC8MQflxpxmChgiaIlj63 :rolleyes:

Det var Kid Cudi - Simple As That.

Redigerad av Tweak
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• 2 weeks later...

Jag söker ett gammalt tecknat barnprogram. Det jag minns är att det handlar om några björnar som bor i träden (som i Star Wars ungefär) och att det är nån konstig figur med som dansar och sjunger "Boom boom chao, boom boom chao, riki tiki tiki tiki boom boom chao". Haha, är det någon som har någon aning om vilket jag menar?

Redigerad av Adriian
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Jag söker den film eller (mindre troligt) serie som har The Doors - The End som ledmotiv.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHFK1yKfiGo

1:13 ->...

Jag får för mig att det är nån ganska allvarlig film, möjligen en roadmovie, som avbildar en huvudpersons resa genom ett land och en tid där han kanske till och med dör i slutet? Mycket möjligt att det är den film där en kurirkille som alltid åker fort ska ta sig hem till sin fru över hela landet, men polisen tar honom på vägen och han kör in i en bulldozer. Om inte annat, vad heter den filmen?

Redigerad av Henkibojj
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Jag söker den film eller (mindre troligt) serie som har The Doors - The End som ledmotiv.

Jag får för mig att det är nån ganska allvarlig film, möjligen en roadmovie, som avbildar en huvudpersons resa genom ett land och en tid där han kanske till och med dör i slutet? Mycket möjligt att det är den film där en kurirkille som alltid åker fort ska ta sig hem till sin fru över hela landet, men polisen tar honom på vägen och han kör in i en bulldozer. Om inte annat, vad heter den filmen?

"The End" was most famously used as a framing device for Francis Ford Coppola's 1979 film Apocalypse Now, in which its dark, poetic passage marked the film's descent into the surreal. The sound of helicopter rotors from the beginning of the film are often included in recordings of the song. However, this version of the song is also incomplete, and the sounds of a jungle replace most of the lyrics in the second half of the song. This usage has led to other, often satirical usages for the song's appearance:

• There are three sequences on The Simpsons television series in which the song plays: first, while Homer contemplates suicide, second, in the episode "Kiss Kiss Bang Bangalore" in which, in an Apocalypse Now parody, Homer thinks he is a god, and finally in the episode "Smoke on the Daughter", when the song's instrumental portion is heard as Bart raises his head out of a pile of leg warmers in the smoke outside, mirroring a sequence in the film Apocalypse Now.
  • A 1979 Martin Sheen-hosted Saturday Night Live sketch satirizing the troubled production of "Apocalypse Now" uses "The End" in a similar manner as the actual film.
  • A Saturday Night Live sketch in which John McCain is driven to madness while campaigning for George W. Bush as a parody of Apocalypse Now.
  • The final broadcast of Toonami, specifically Tom's last message, references the song.
  • It was used in the final episode of The Dennis Miller Show, during another Apocalypse Now parody sequence, in which Dennis was airlifted by (we are led to believe) a helicopter out of the set.
  • The song was also referenced in a 2006 episode of The Venture Bros. entitled "Assassinanny 911", in a scene which also parodied the Apocalypse Now usage, when Hank (under the influence of poison) quotes the Oedipal section of the song and tries to kill his father with a paper machete sword while a Doors-influenced score plays in the background.
  • The song was parodied in an episode of Animaniacs, the plot of which was partly a parody of Apocalypse Now. At the start of the episode, a voice actor sings in a Morrison-like voice, "This is the beginning... the beginning of our story...the beginning...". At the middle of the story, the Håller med till 100%! "beginning" is replaced with the Håller med till 100%! "middle". At the end of the episode he says "This is the ending...the ending of our story...the ending...the ending...the ending...the ending." and a Jim Morrison character is seen being run over by a golf cart.
  • Director Martin Scorsese once used the song in a sex scene montage in his early student film Who's That Knocking at My Door (1968).
  • The song was also used in Oliver Stone's 1991 film The Doors, where it plays while the band explored drugs in the desert.
  • The early 90's Fox Kids cartoon show Eek! the Cat had an episode based on Apocalypse Now. In the beginning of the episode, the title character sings "This is the beginning of the story."
  • Is used as Supernatural's 5x04 episode title which features Dean Winchester traveling five years into the future and discovering a post-apocalyptic world.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor