I Am Legend

L_Voll

• Inlägg 121
  • Ålder
  • Senaste inlägg

Toppbidragare

Såg på filmen i förrgår.

Kändes mest som en Hollywoodiserad 28 dagar Senare. Skillnaden är att de bytte ut mot en katastrofal skådespelare (ja, will smith är sämst, kvittar vilken film han är med i så är den dålig.. precis som Nicholas Cage) och kör med den genom hela filmen, bytte ut London mot New York och försökte ge sig på mer "häftigare" zombies som man kan se från 49 km avstånd att de är helt datoranimerade.

Nej, usch. :ermm:

1/5

Redigerad av Mr.Dumbom
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Störde mig på på en del i filmen. Speciellt när han

blir fångad i fällan

, varför plockade han inte upp

vapnet han tappade och skjöt mongohundarna

?

Fruktansvärt dåligt slut för övrigt, varför kunde de inte tagit slutet från boken?

Hur slutade boken? :ermm:

Såg på filmen i förrgår.

Kändes mest som en Hollywoodiserad 28 dagar Senare. Skillnaden är att de bytte ut mot en katastrofal skådespelare (ja, will smith är sämst, kvittar vilken film han är med i så är den dålig.. precis som Nicholas Cage) och kör med den genom hela filmen, bytte ut London mot New York och försökte ge sig på mer "häftigare" zombies som man kan se från 49 km avstånd att de är helt datoranimerade.

The rock! :D

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Hur slutade boken? :unsure:

Från wikipedia

As the story progresses, it is revealed that some infected people have discovered a means to hold the disease at bay. However, the "still living" people appear no different from the true vampire during the day while both are immobilized in sleep. Thus, along with the vampires, Neville kills the still living people. He becomes a source of terror to the still living, since he can go around in daylight (which they can only do for a short length of time) and kill them while they sleep.

The still living send a girl named Ruth to spy on Neville, and they cleverly replicate Neville's relationship to the dog. Ruth pretends to be terrified of Neville at first sight, and rather than spend weeks trying to win her over, he attacks her and drags her back to his house. Though Neville is suspicious of her true nature and much of their interaction focuses on Neville's internal struggle between his deep seated paranoia and his hope, it is clear by his seizure of Ruth that the scales have tipped in favor of the irrational. Eventually Neville performs a blood test on her, revealing her true nature to him before she knocks him out. Ruth leaves a note telling him about the group of people like her, explaining that she was sent to spy and how monstrous he appears to them. Months later, the still living people attack, shooting Neville but taking him alive so that he can be executed in front of everyone in the new society.

Before he can be executed, Ruth provides him with an envelope of pills. Neville takes the pills so he will feel no pain when the still living execute him. He finally realizes why the new society of the living infected regards him as a monster. Just as vampires were regarded as legendary monsters that preyed on the vulnerable humans in their beds, Neville has become a mythical figure that kills both vampires and the infected living while they are sleeping. He becomes a legend as the vampires once were, hence the title.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Från wikipedia

As the story progresses, it is revealed that some infected people have discovered a means to hold the disease at bay. However, the "still living" people appear no different from the true vampire during the day while both are immobilized in sleep. Thus, along with the vampires, Neville kills the still living people. He becomes a source of terror to the still living, since he can go around in daylight (which they can only do for a short length of time) and kill them while they sleep.

The still living send a girl named Ruth to spy on Neville, and they cleverly replicate Neville's relationship to the dog. Ruth pretends to be terrified of Neville at first sight, and rather than spend weeks trying to win her over, he attacks her and drags her back to his house. Though Neville is suspicious of her true nature and much of their interaction focuses on Neville's internal struggle between his deep seated paranoia and his hope, it is clear by his seizure of Ruth that the scales have tipped in favor of the irrational. Eventually Neville performs a blood test on her, revealing her true nature to him before she knocks him out. Ruth leaves a note telling him about the group of people like her, explaining that she was sent to spy and how monstrous he appears to them. Months later, the still living people attack, shooting Neville but taking him alive so that he can be executed in front of everyone in the new society.

Before he can be executed, Ruth provides him with an envelope of pills. Neville takes the pills so he will feel no pain when the still living execute him. He finally realizes why the new society of the living infected regards him as a monster. Just as vampires were regarded as legendary monsters that preyed on the vulnerable humans in their beds, Neville has become a mythical figure that kills both vampires and the infected living while they are sleeping. He becomes a legend as the vampires once were, hence the title.

Jävlarns, det lät bra mycket bättre än slutet i filmen. Boken måste nu läsas. :unsure:

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• 1 month later...

Jag såg filmen, och maken till överhype får man leta efter. Oavsett om hypen enbart bestod av en trailer. Det var en skitfilm utan story, vars slutpoäng var tagen helt ur luften. Look at the butterfly, och vips

hade han ett botemedel

. Riktig skitfilm, även om de byggde upp spänningen på ett bra sätt. Och soundtracket? Wow, en enda låt som spelades eller sjöngs så fort det blev plats.

2/5, för att den hade spännande moment som tog slut på fem sekunder, och bilderna av ett öde New York. Men där slutar också storheten.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Jag tyckte det var skumt i slutet

då han sa åt bruden och pojken att gömma sig i den där luckan för att sedan spränga sig själv med alla monster, eftersom bruden och pojken klarade sig måste väll alla monster ha dött i smällen vilket får mig att undra varför han inte slängde granaten och sedan hoppade in i luckan sammtidigt

, idiot!

Redigerad av emo
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Jag tyckte det var skumt i slutet

då han sa åt bruden och pojken att gömma sig i den där luckan för att sedan spränga sig själv med alla monster, eftersom bruden och pojken klarade sig måste väll alla monster ha dött i smällen vilket får mig att undra varför han inte slängde granaten och sedan hoppade in i luckan sammtidigt

, idiot!

Hjältedöd is the hollywoodshit.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor