Erepublik

zizzy

• Inlägg 2,5k
  • Ålder
  • Senaste inlägg

Toppbidragare

Har du hög skill i moving och vill ha en bra lön utan att behöva jobba på företag med hög kvalité? Kontakta Darkseid.

Hans företag, The Cute Puppy, letar arbetare med en skill nära 5. Företaget kommer att stanna som Q2 och det tar därför inte mycket wellness att jobba. Dessutom kommer företaget att bidra till husköp och annat.

Jag ska precis börja arbeta där själv, det är därför jag hjälper till att hitta folk.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Har du hög skill i moving och vill ha en bra lön utan att behöva jobba på företag med hög kvalité? Kontakta Darkseid.

Hans företag, The Cute Puppy, letar arbetare med en skill nära 5. Företaget kommer att stanna som Q2 och det tar därför inte mycket wellness att jobba. Dessutom kommer företaget att bidra till husköp och annat.

Jag ska precis börja arbeta där själv, det är därför jag hjälper till att hitta folk.

Haha, Darkseid. Han vill ha våran arbetskraft den gamla räven. Har haft en diskussion med honom via PM.

You better watch out, if I"m keen enough to realize that some of the most skilled Indian labor happens to be donating enormous sums of Gold to one particular GM there are others who might suspicion also. If I am misguided do not tell Giz I said what"s up. I remain very interested in Indian Attack, and I might even be able to secure funding from Dio. You are lucky Indian labor seems to go unnoticed, suspicion alone is enough to result in a ban. Not that I care, or anyone else around here for that matter.

Sorry to burst the bubble, as I suppose you mean the 3 gold exchanges I have in the past. This is all legit transactions.

30g from Illuminati that at the time was Indias president sent 30g to all Indian citizens before we got invaded by Pakistan.

65g from Xotic was for me to buy Indian Food, Willy Bob set the price high so none else would buy the company before me. Then when I had bought it he sent 40g back to me as the price was 25g for the company.

I take no responsebility what Giz is doing thou and wont tell him a thing.

I am sorry I did not mean to insult you. But it just doesn"t add up, most of your friends, all captains of industry, were created between Feb 17th ~ 21st which goes a long way in explaining why you all have so much gold to be spending. eXotic himself had a 10 SEK donation from a dead Swede, tell me that"s not indirect evidence of multiaccounting! And let"s talk about Bhubagifts and Shantaram, you seem to know a lot of GMs that have been around since the middle of Feb all skilled soldiers who haven"t worked more than a week. However Illuminati"s user donations are the icing on the cake. He certainly didn"t give out 30 gold to everyone in India and even then it wasn"t a consistent 30 gold. Wanna talk about why Qouaddarn or Oskarofrya have been employed consecutively at their respective companies? Yeesh don"t play dumb, just revive those dead citizens that I can employ and I will nurse them back to health and legitimacy.

Let us agree to be friends and business partners.

Also the fact that you haven"t been banned even while Alexis Bonte himself is visiting the country means you"re in the clear.

They look specifically at the email addresses you used during registration moreso than anything else, and that"s only after they start poking around.

To start off, we are all a bunch of people from a forum so we know eachother from before eRep. We got introduced to eRep and we chose India to be our contry to start in. As most of us was the first inhabitants we all got a nice goldfund for being the first in the country. From there we started companys and a party and won all the elections. We also fixed the economy in the country and exported products that we exchanged for gold and donated to our party.

And as I said before, I can't know if all those people got gold in a legit way, but to get SEK donations is not a strange thing as we are all swedes.

Illuminati's gold I am certain that its legit. We had around 600g in the country and party and all those gold was evenly donated to all still active players when Pakistan invaded India. As most of us started the game with a company we havnt really had any time to work at all, and if you look at me I have only worked 1 day for all my time registed and that was the first day I played before we sorted out who was gonna run what company.

Why people have jumped in and out of companys is becouse we all helped eachother out when we needed something done fast. If we needed a house for someone we hired people who used to work for food companys and vice versa.

I still dont have any dead multiaccounts lying around and if I would I still wouldnt revive them as we have had dumbnuts that got banned faster then you could say "cheeseballs". Frodo Twinkle is one of "our" people that was dumb enough to tell us that he did cheat so we reported him and got him banned as we didnt want to have anything to do with cheaters.

I'll gladly be business partners if you promise not to accuse more of "my people" of cheating and multiaccounts, as I am fairly sure that is not the case. Ofcouse I can still dont be 100% sure, but my guts tell me that those that is still active isnt immature enough to cheat.

Cheers:)

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Du kan iaf kolla den utdaterade förstaposten.. :doh:

Mja, det tär på mina duktigt intagna kalorier, men jag gör det bara för att det är du.

Jag har invites om någon vill ha :wub:

Edit: Tog en stund att hitta eftersom jag är mindre smart. Bosatte mig i närheten av Tweak och hoppas stenhårt på jobb. Ingen som vill göra revolution mot Pakistan?

Redigerad av Zack
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Mja, det tär på mina duktigt intagna kalorier, men jag gör det bara för att det är du.

Jag har invites om någon vill ha :doh:

Edit: Tog en stund att hitta eftersom jag är mindre smart. Bosatte mig i närheten av Tweak och hoppas stenhårt på jobb. Ingen som vill göra revolution mot Pakistan?

Du kan få jobb hos mig. Vad heter du? :wub:

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Du kan få jobb hos mig. Vad heter du? :w000t:

Jag heter KonkelBaer och har nu jobb hos dig :lol: Är det någon som vet om det finns någon slags karta där man kan se vilka länder som tagit över vad? Lite överskådligt sådär?

Längtar efter FFF patchen så jag kan vara revolutionsledare :doh:

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor