Hur beskrivs du?

Gof

Brist på bättre trådtitel, men det här duger!

--------------------

Vad säger den oerhört underhållande sidan URBAN DICTIONARY om dig? Jag var inne och läste lite, och kom fram till att jag måste ju vara den mest kompletta människan som finns! För internet kan inte ha fel! Eller?

gof:

The Almighty. One who smites bitches.

We pray to thee, holy Jebus and Almighty Gof, that you VANQUISH my enemies.

simon:

The most amazing, caring individual you'll ever meet. his impressions will make u giggle, and his smile will make u melt. he's the most Psychobilly boy out there. he often wears bondage pants, butt flaps, creepers and a psychohawk. he may look tough and mean, but in actuality he is the sweetest person ever. he'll make your heart melt.

"have u met simon yet?"

"nope"

"well, you should. your life will be more complete."

------------

Vad står det om er själva? Någonting ni kommer presentera er som i framtiden?

• Gilla 1
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

All around perfect man and a sexy beast. Known to cause even the most loyal of girls to turn on their boyfriends. Talented with music, words, and kills in any sport he plays. Strong like bull. Always competitive, and ALWAYS wins what he competes in. Some consider to be on the status of not only a god, but THE God.

"Damn, my girl got snatched..."

"Kick his ass dude!"

"Nah man... it was Patrick bro"

"Awww shit... leave it alone, that fucker will kill you"

hehe.. I approve and agree! :D

http://patrick.urbanup.com/3004673

Jag kan inte sluta njuta av de extremt bra beskrivningarna. Hur kan det undgått mig att jag är så fucking awesome?

Redigerad av Plaisir
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

zcruwen

it's just awesome

as in

-ever heard about Zcruwen?

-oh yeah! He's awesome

:D

Nä men, Zcruwen fanns inte

Daniel däremot

Guy who loves sports, drinking and irish punk rock, somehow manages to be appealing to every girl on the planet despite a chronic inability to seal the deal. Will end up being the PE teacher all the unpopular girls have a crush on. Curse his buffness.

(Friend) Hey is that Daniel over there?

(Other friend) Is he wearing a quiksilver t-shirt?

(Friend) No.

(Other friend) Then it's not Daniel.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

In Texas Hold'em, a player in first position who overplays his/her hand going all-in.

Everyone folds and the boomer takes the blinds only.

You went all-in with a premium hand and only won the blinds?

Nice play there Boomer!

All around perfect man and a sexy beast. Known to cause even the most loyal of girls to turn on their boyfriends. Talented with music, words, and kills in any sport he plays. Strong like bull. Always competitive, and ALWAYS wins what he competes in. Some consider to be on the status of not only a god, but THE God.

"Damn, my girl got snatched..."

"Kick his ass dude!"

"Nah man... it was Patrick bro"

"Awww shit... leave it alone, that fucker will kill you"

"I didn't know Jesus went to this school"

"Nah dude... that guy right there, that's Patrick. But they are easily confused"

Redigerad av Boomer
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

A slang term used to discreetly refer to a man's erection. The owner of the Jim may or may not realize he's standing at attention - you can either try to save his dignity or point and laugh. The term is often used in the company of women or others that are not privy to its true meaning.

Jimbo, my brother, I tried to save you! ...When you left that room, you had the most obvious Jim I've ever seen. You almost smacked poor Kate in the face with it!

eller

A master...and the best in everything,very handsome too.a young guy who owns

hey you, your the best

whats your name...wait i know its Jim is it

Yeah it is how did you know.

well your the best

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Hmm, nu är tydligen Valle nåt om muggar och sånt (är för trött för att tyda allt) men here we go:

buy valle mugs, tshirts and magnets

To be a snob or prick to everyone,

Aggressively distant.

Why do you act like you’re the only one in this world?

What a valle jerk you are.

buy valle mugs, tshirts and magnets

A pathological liar that suffers from sudden spurts of euphoria and thinks its happening in real life...Often fabricates their life to look cool... And Habitually lies to make themselves feel better and starts to live their own lies

heyy bro i just met the prince of persia

response: dude shut the f*&^ up your being such a valle <-- :naughty:

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Niklas

one chill dude. Whenever i see him i'm always ready to high-five, because Niklas is one cool guy. Smart, funny, witty, his voice is deep cause his dick is so big. he's probably better than you in every way, just too polite to show it. If you see a Niklas, a high-five is mandatory because he's super awesome.

Yo NIKLAS YOU'RE AWESOME *highfive*

:naughty:

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Despite the fact that various names have been pinned to Daniel, its seems that all of the above examples (including that of God)cannot even withstand the magnitude of Daniel. The reason this name continues to elude even the brightest of human minds is that the idea of Daniel cannot possibly exist in a dimensional state. Daniel is so powerful, it defies all laws of this or any other universe. Recent studies have shown that people who have attempted to comprehend this name have either disappeared, died spontaneously, or driven themselves into a pertinent state of insanity and/or catatonia.

happy0158_895521_0.gif

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor