Kristen nöt på YouTube "bevisar" att evolution är satans ver

Jacker

Det här är ju bara skrattretande..

En av anledningarna att jag hatar amerika och alla deras über kristna, hjärntvättade och säriga personer.

Alla vet, och alla ska veta att vi kommer ifrån evolutionen, inte från gud eller "Satans lögn"

Evolutionen är något som ständigt pågår, inte ett ursprung från vilket vi härstammar. Ville bara klargöra detta.

Wow, mycket vettigare att hata ett land med 300 miljoner invånare, bara för att ett par procent är väldigt kristna, smart thinking!

Hrm..

• "most Americans – 63 percent – believe the Bible is literally true and the Wörd of God." (källa)
  • "Sixty-seven percent say they believe that the entire story of Christmas—the Virgin Birth, the angelic proclamation to the shepherds, the Star of Bethlehem and the Wise Men from the East—is historically accurate." (källa)

Religiös tro är en mental sjukdom. Religiösa hör hemma bland resten av världens schizofrena.

Redigerad av skribb
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• Inlägg 192
  • Ålder
  • Senaste inlägg

Toppbidragare

:unsure:

Årets T-shirttryck.

Sannerligen.

Schizofreni är en allvarlig psykisk sjukdom som utmärks av varaktiga defekter i perceptionen eller verklighetsuppfattningen. Typiska symtom hos en person som lider av obehandlad schizofreni är gravt desorganiserat tänkande, vanföreställningar och hallucinationer. Även om störningen huvudsakligen rör kognitionen, så kan den yttra sig på beteendemässiga och känslomässiga sätt. Eftersom det finns en mängd olika kombinationer av symtom som kan resultera i en schizofrenidiagnos, så är det svårt att säga att det är en enskild psykisk störning; Eugen Bleuler, som myntade termen, pratade faktiskt i stället om "schizofrenierna" (plural).

Byt utt "schizofreni" mot.. ja, du vet. En slående beskrivning. Mon dieu!

Redigerad av skribb
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Han har svarat, väldigt uttömmande:

Name 1 positive mutation documented in history. You won't find one.

Mitt svar:

No, I guess YOU won't find one considering your attitude against the whole evolution theory, but I can find plenty.

The giraffes’ evolution, as I told you, is a great example. But maybe you speak of scientists walking in the park, seeing a mutated animal/plant, writing it down in a notebook and two weeks later notice that this mutated individual has evolved into a new species, just like that? That's not the way evolution works. But if you really need a good example, how about microorganisms' sudden resistance against antibiotics? This is the most "real-time" example I can give you, I presume, because this is what I do in my studies all the time.

Microrganisms such as Staphylococcus aureus are planted in Chapman plates, which are incubated in 37*C in a moist environment, the optimal environment for this species. The bacteria grow and reproduce. Antibiotics are then added, suddenly striking out most of the population. However, after a few days, antibiotics resistance is discovered by noticing the antibiotics no longer have any effect. This is because mutations constantly take place in the Staphylococcus aureus population, and those who have developed resistance will of course survive - whilst those who haven't, will die. You can try it out for yourself: get some antibiotics against an infection of some kind in your body. "Feed" the wound with a very small dose of antibiotics each day, and sooner or later it will no longer have any effect, even if you feed the wound with a whole week of doses at once. Would you claim "God" has "told" the microorganisms to be resistant against the antibiotics? No, I guess you would accept the theory of evolution, mutations and natural selection. It's not a very nice way to prove it, but it might get your head straight. Evolution, natural selection and mutations DO take place, and they are what have developed this Earth. Would "let there be humans" be a better explanation than evolution? And please, do note that Charles Darwin never actually said that humans developed from apes.

However, there is a good proof of evolution for you if you study Darwin's Finches. Once, there was an ancestor finch on the Galapagos Islands. The species evolved, mutated and was separated into several colonies. Mutations such as stronger beaks, smaller beaks, longer beaks, stronger claws, faster claws and so on. Different mutations were differently successful, and as natural selection had its way, most mutations were not beneficial. However, those finches that had beneficial effect survived much better, and transmitted their mutated genes into their offspring, which in turn was also benefited by the mutation in question. As time went by, the species evolved into several species, all with their own niche. Some eat insects, others eat seed. God's bidding, or natural selection? Up to each and everyone to decide, but since science is the only side of the battle which has evidence, I certainly won't believe a Håller med till 100%! of Genesis.

Fucking pwned. :unsure:

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Evolutionen är något som ständigt pågår, inte ett ursprung från vilket vi härstammar. Ville bara klargöra detta.

Hrm..

• "most Americans – 63 percent – believe the Bible is literally true and the Wörd of God." (källa)
  • "Sixty-seven percent say they believe that the entire story of Christmas—the Virgin Birth, the angelic proclamation to the shepherds, the Star of Bethlehem and the Wise Men from the East—is historically accurate." (källa)

Religiös tro är en mental sjukdom. Religiösa hör hemma bland resten av världens schizofrena.

Det är rätt stor skillnad att tro på kristendomen och att vara fanatiker, som denna killen är.

Gå ut och fråga i Sverige hur många som är kristna, skulle nog vara rätt många här med.

Edit: Btw, står det någonstans hur många dom har frågat i den undersökningen?

Hittar iallafall inget..

Redigerad av Ace
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Kollar just nu..

För all del, han är uppvuxen med sin kristna tro och självklart är han mer eller mindre hjärntvättad. Men man blir ändå arg, det äcklar mig verkligen.

Han sitter där och ljuger medvetet, samtdigt som man tydligt kan se hur han kämpar för att hålla sig lugn.. Usch, psykopat.

De som kommenterar saker i stil med "This is pure genius" med mera, de flesta kommentarer är positiva. De skämtar inte va?

Redigerad av Tweak
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

De som kommenterar saker i stil med "This is pure genius" med mera, de flesta kommentarer är positiva. De skämtar inte va?

Han kan välja vilka kommentarer som ska visas... typiskt kristet, aye? Tysta motståndarna, ehe? Oh yeah.

Redigerad av P-C
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor