Modden med alla tre öarna?

Lofon

Hallå! Jag har prövat att googlat, men fick inte upp något, så jag testar här istället...

Jag minns att ett moddingteam för länge sedan höll på med att försöka skapa en mod som inkluderade både LC, SA samt VC, men med SA som grund... Vet någon här hur det gick med det projektet? ^_^

Tacksam för svar!

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• 1 month later...

Här är iallafall två av öarna! :wub:

saxat från gtastunting.com:

Rain - The VC2SA Stunttrailer

So, i'm proud to present my new Solo, Rain - The VC2SA Trailer. ColdDeath is guesting in it, and he helps me a bit with the editing. I can't say, that it is awesome .. but quiet good and i am a bit poud of it. B)

VC2SA means Vice City 2 San Andreas, and it is a map mod by some awesome german modders. In the final version, coming 01.04.07, Vice City will be right beside San Andreas, new scripted missions will also be included.

You can see it here:

GTA-Worldmods VC2SA Subforums

Well, last Saturday, the 10.02.07, the Alpha Version of VC2SA was released for some germans, the alpha tester of the mod. ColdDeath and me are 2 of them.

So i made a 24 H Solo, 2 Guest Stunts by ColdDeath, and released it on some other forums one day after the Inofficile Alpha Release, the 11.02.07.

Enough with the explaining, have fun, enjoy!

High Quality Download

RapidShare

FileFront

Streaming

YouTube

Fyfan vad jäg längtar! Älskar Vice City :)

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Nu vill jag ha en kram! :mellow:

State of Liberty is a mod, that changes(reskins) the whole Vice City. It adds some new palms and buidlings too into VC. But there is another city next to Vice City, quess.... :mellow: LC and SA. You don't need to open LC for any new stunt you see on the forums, you just open SOL. There is a very, very big forest too. Even larger than SA forest. So many ideas to bump and land, grind,.... But the bad thing is that some cars have different model so I don't know if they have a different handling file or not. If anyone can find out, please tell me. But motorbikes and stunting vehicles aren't modeled or anything fixed. They're good as always. Since someone could say that this is modding and it shouldn't be allowed: Wtf is LC mod for VC then? :mellow:

State of Liberty Installation

What you will see in readme file,...It doesn't help anything. I will give you a detailed installation.

1. Download State of Liberty. LINK (246.17 MB )

2. Make a Duplicate of your VC Folder(You can rename it to whatever you want to)

3. Extract everything from the Rar. to your SOL folder.

4. Download Dannye's Ultimate SCM for VC

5. Now over write SCM and american.gxt with dannye's SCM and american.gxt.

6. DO NOT LOAD ANY SAVEGAME OR VC WILL CRASH. Start a new game.

7. This is it.

Some SOL INFO

-LC and VC are both done. SA is still in making, but there's a small part of LS.

-SA(LS) is made with LC and VC map parts, so it's kinda....wierd.

-There is a stunt island too, bridge to SF, very big forest(I got lost there)

-Some modeled cars, I don't know if they're moded.

-Most importantly, you need the right System Requirements, which are:

1. Running Windows Win2k/SP4 - XP/SP2

2. Latest Microsoft Direct X (9c)

3. P4/AMD 2.4 Ghz or better

4. ATI/GForce (128Mb/256Mb)

5. 512Mb+ of ram

6. 2Gigs of Harddrive space.

7. Have both original VC game disks..

This is minimum. The higher you have, the better. I got around 5-20 fps. In normal VC i have around 60 or more.

-VC is totally reskinned.

-There's a LC railing around VC.

-Some screenshots:

Known Bugs

-Some roads are bumpable

-Underground tunnels are filled with water(You drown if you go inside)

-There's some ocean missing

-You can drive through some walls

-Low fps rate

-There's a bridge to SF, which you can't get on it

I hope you will enjoy this, I sure did.

If you have any troubleshooting, tell me and I'll try to find out, what's wrong.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Jag har State Of Liberety installerat till mitt VC, och antingen är det en väldigt tidig beta jag har fått tag i, eller så är det något fel på min version... För det första så saknas San Andreas, för det andra så är det inget ljud, för det tredje är det inget liv i LC, för det fjärde... You name it... Massa fel helt enkelt! Eller är det jag som klantat mig? :blink: Skulle ju inte vara första gången i så fall, eftersom jag inte är någon hejare på att modda.. (w00t)

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Jag har State Of Liberety installerat till mitt VC, och antingen är det en väldigt tidig beta jag har fått tag i, eller så är det något fel på min version... För det första så saknas San Andreas, för det andra så är det inget ljud, för det tredje är det inget liv i LC, för det fjärde... You name it... Massa fel helt enkelt! Eller är det jag som klantat mig? :blink: Skulle ju inte vara första gången i så fall, eftersom jag inte är någon hejare på att modda.. (w00t)

Den är fortfarande i tidiga beta stadiet.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Vet inte om det var den du talade om, men hittade en mod som jag inte vet hur det gick med den (wow, snacka om att misshandla svenska språket där). Var till SA och gjorde så att man, via flygplatserna, kunde flyga till SA och LC. Har dock blivit borttagen ifrån de sidor jag har hittat den på och innan de togs bort hade heller ingen fil laddats upp. Hoppas att det är den du menar och någon länkar till den, verkar smått underbart :(

EDIT: Ledsen att dra upp en gammal tråd. Såg det först nu

Redigerad av Xersize
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor