The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Crusader

Om jag uppfattat detta rätt så kommer alltså drakar att vara som "vanliga" fiender, alltså goblins och bandits, att de dyker upp då och då när man är ute i vildmarken? Eller kommer de bara dyka upp som mini-bossar i olika quests?

Eftersom huvudhandlingen bygger på drakgudens och drakarnas återkomst så kan man nog räkna med att de kommer vara bossar. Iaf de största och elakaste.

Det låter iaf som att drakar > Oblivionportar.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Eftersom huvudhandlingen bygger på drakgudens och drakarnas återkomst så kan man nog räkna med att de kommer vara bossar. Iaf de största och elakaste.

Det låter iaf som att drakar > Oblivionportar.

Jo, jag tror också på bossar, men visst vore det coolt om man stötte på mindra drakar här och där?

Tydligen ska GameReactor sitta på en hel drös screenshots som publiceras i nästa fysiska tidning. Längtar!

Redigerad av Renard
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gameplay (leaked by Bethesda employee) :naughty:

Fast om den är sann eller ej det vet jag inte då jag hittade den på FZ.

Helt klart fake. Health bar är uppenbarligen från, jag tror det är QARL's Texture Pack 3. Samma typ av rörelser som i Oblivion. Kollar man på thumbnailen så är det en vakt från någon stad i oblivion. Snygg mod eller vad det nu är, men det är helt klart Obilvion.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gameplay (leaked by Bethesda employee) :naughty:

Fast om den är sann eller ej det vet jag inte då jag hittade den på FZ.

Jag satsar mina pengar på att det där är the real deal! Ser ju sjukt bra ut!

Edit: Fast det var skumt att man inte såg någon snö. Och stridsmekaniken skulle väl ha fått sig en uppdatering var det väl? Det där såg ju ut som striderna i Oblivion. Och en del ljudeffekter kom direkt från Oblivion.

Det som däremot var nytt var grafiken, designen av grottorna och musiken.

Redigerad av Renard
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Mycket skeptiskt till den där videon.

Ser mer ut som Oblivion med moddar. Finns ju t.ex moddar som ger spelet mer högupplösta texturer osv.

Och spell-ikonen är ju likadan som i Oblivion, vilket kanske inte är omöjligt, men ändå.

Och ska inte Skyrim vara i princip dränkt i snö?

Redigerad av Pixiegnom
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Jo, jag tror också på bossar, men visst vore det coolt om man stötte på mindra drakar här och där?

Tydligen ska GameReactor sitta på en hel drös screenshots som publiceras i nästa fysiska tidning. Längtar!

Jo, man kommer stöta på små drakar. När man dödar dem så kan man suga i sig kraft från dem som ger en speciella drakkrafter.

Känns lite underligt att Drakarna är bovar med tanke på allt deras tjat om att Drakar är goda i deras värld och att de aldrig komnmer ha med Drakar som man kan döda eller onda för den delen.

Fast det är klart, det känns också underligt att ledaren över 9 Divine som räddade världen från Oblivion är skurken som nu ska förgöra världen.

Helt klart fake. Health bar är uppenbarligen från, jag tror det är QARL's Texture Pack 3. Samma typ av rörelser som i Oblivion. Kollar man på thumbnailen så är det en vakt från någon stad i oblivion. Snygg mod eller vad det nu är, men det är helt klart Obilvion.

Jepp, det är uppenbart. Samma textfönster, ikoner osv. Enligt vad jag har hört så ska skillnaden mellan Oblivion och Skyrim typ vara lika stor som mellan Morrowind och Oblivion.

Och ska inte Skyrim vara i princip dränkt i snö?

Jo, igentligen men eftersom det vore extremt tråkigt så har de lovat 6-7 totalt olika områden och de bilder som finns i tidningarna visar allt från gul lövskog till grönt paradis till vintervärld.

Redigerad av Crusader
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Elder Scrolls fans, you might want to change your underwear…

Yesterday, the latest Game Informer magazine issue started to hit subscribers in America. Most of these subscribers wanted to keep the treasure chest of information on The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim to themselves, but there were a few who just wanted to world to know.

We salute those people as we cannot physically buy the magazine.

Now, we have the first information and screenshots about Skyrim, and it’s bloody exciting stuff. I’ll start with the information. If you missed it yesterday, we made some predictions based on the Game Informer cover. Let’s see how many of those predictions we got right.

The story

Skyrim is set in… well, Skyrim, which is located north of Cyrodil. It is a snowy area and it’s ultimately where Nords are from. The story is set 200 years after the events of Oblivion. You play as a Dragonborn (a dragon hunter) and you are mentored by the last living Blade member. There is also a civil war going on after the death of the king. Looking back at the song we decoded, there is a strong hint here that 2 brothers will wage war, causing Alduin; the dragon who can destroy the world, to be spawned.

Enemies

enemies will include zombies, skeletons, trolls, giants, ice wraiths, giant spiders, dragons, wolves, horses Elk, mammoth and saber-toothed cats among others.

The engine

The new engine is brand new. Snow now falls dynamically. Trees are more detailed (and they have fixed branches and leaves). Wind is used to determine the flow of water and the direction in which leaves point. Also, there are now dynamic shadows.

Combat and weapons

Combat with weapons is said to be more dynamic in Skyrim. Bethesda are working hard to make sure every weapon type feels different to play with. Also, you can now smith your own weapons out of red hot metal. There is also supposedly a duel-wield option, in which you can wield any one-hand weapon in your left or right hand, so a warrior might have 2 swords, whilst a battle-mage might have one sword and one hand free for magic. Also, weapons have unique finishing moves.

Magic

There are now 5 magic schools; Destruction, Alteration, Conjuration, Restoration and Illusion. Mysticism has been removed. Enchanting is now a skill.

Cities

There are 5 “massive” cities. There is now more to do in cities, including cooking, farming, mining, woodcutting and blacksmithing, but exactly how these will work is yet to be described. Killing a shop keeper will not close it down for good, a relative of the keeper will usually take over the shop. There is talk of cities being attacked by dragons too.

Levels and skills

There are now 18 skills to choose from (3 less than Oblivion). The skills will be tailored to you, so if you would like to be a powerful mage, you would be able to put up the skills relevant to you, but there is also room for people who like all the skills. The game now has perks, similar to Fallout 3. You can choose a perk when you level up, and you can also choose to put up your health, magicka or stamina upon leveling up. Once you have reached level 50, it will be harder to level up, and you won’t be able to select new perks.

NPCs

Non-playable characters are more dynamic and interactive. When you talk to someone, the camera won’t zoom into their face, they will instead move around and do things (you know, like a human). Depending on where you drop something, NPCs can interact differently with it. For example, dropping a weapon could lead to a child trying to return it to you, it could also spark a fight between men who want to claim it. Oh, and if you didn’t catch that, there are now children. You can now duel NPCs in cities.

Quests

Quests can be more dynamic than ever. Some quests will be randomly generated for you. For example, an NPC could ask you to find something, the game will check all near-by caves/forts to see which ones you haven’t entered and which ones have suitable enemies, and then the quest would be to go to the selected area and retrieve it. Also, some quests will be tailored to your preferences (magic, combat etc).

“The game eventually logs a huge storehouse of knowledge about how you’ve played, and subsequently tailors content to your capabilities and experiences. Entering a city, a young woman might approach you and beg you to save her daughter from kidnappers. The game will look at the nearby dungeons you’ve explored, automatically set the mission in a place you’ve never visited, and designate opponents that are appropriately matched to your strengths and weaknesses.”

The player

There are several player improvements. 3rd-person view has been improved. Players (and NPCs) can now have beards (hooray!). Upon creating your character, you will be able to edit their body as well as their face. There are 10 races to choose from, but you won’t choose a class at the start of the game (your class is determined by your skills). Players can now sprint, which will take up stamina.

9994209_1294461285.jpg

9994207_1294461302.jpg

9994206_1294461306.jpg

9994200_1294461362.jpg

9994205_1294461319.jpg

9994202_1294461351.jpg

9994201_1294461356.jpg

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• 2 weeks later...

"There is no level cap. You will nevertheless not be able to choose all perks with one character."

"Technically speaking, Skyrim is an evolution within The Elder Scrolls, and not a revolution (but everything looks fabulous). The magic of the world that Bethesda has created is nevertheless unequivocally present."

"All weapons have different properties, which you can take advantage of by choosing the right perks. Maces ignore a percentage of armor, and axes have bleed damage over time."

"You can use fast travel to revisit places you have visited earlier."

"Skyrim is approximately as big as Oblivion."

"Five big cities and more than 130 dungeons."

"Low-Fantasy"

"The overarching narrative of the Dragons is less prominent than the Oblivion Gates were in Oblivion, which does not give you the feeling that you are doing 'useless' quests when you lay aside the Main Quest."

"Dragons are not rare."

"Dungeons will be locked at their level once you have been there."

"Even in third person, animations look really good. There has been a lot of progress since Oblivion."

"You can read in-game books in 3-D."

"Every item has a 3D-preview in the Flash based inventory, which you can twist, turn, rotate, etc. Sometimes you will solve puzzles by analyzing these 3D-previews. Not only armor and weapons can be explored in great detail, also small rings and herbs can be investigated from all possible angles. Every single item in the game can be previewed in the inventory screen."

"The Dark Brotherhood is back."

"Active blocking makes melee more fun to play."

"More traps and puzzles."

"Main Story is approximately 20 hours. Hundreds of hours for other quests."

"Every dragon you kill will make you stronger. A piece of his soul will be transferred to yours."

Läs även om combat HÄR!

Wallpapers

Redigerad av Pixiegnom
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor