Bästa filmrepliken

Renard

Vilken är den bästa/de bästa filmreplikerna enligt dig? Enligt mig så är dessa bäst:

Warriors come out to play-y-ay (Luther i The Warriors, 1979)

I'll shove that bat up your ass and turn you into a popsicle (Ajax i The Warriors, 1979)

Say hello to my little friend! (Antonio Montana i Scarface, 1983)

You got to ask yourself one question, do i feel lucky? Well do you punk!? (Harry Callahan i Dirty Harry 1971)

Redigerad av Renard
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• Inlägg 60
  • Ålder
  • Senaste inlägg

Toppbidragare

Noodles... I slipped. - Once Upon a Time in America.

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like: I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive. Suddenly, there was a terrible roar all around us, and the sky was full with what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, and a voice was screaming: Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?! Did you say something? Hm? Never mind. It's your turn to drive. No point in mentioning these bats, I thought. Poor bastard will see them soon enough.

Bazooko's Circus is what the whole hep world would be doing every Saturday night if the Nazis had won the war. This was the Sixth Reich.

They put us in the middle of a fucking reptile zoo! And somebody was giving booze to these god damn things! It wont be long now, before they tear us to shreds.

- Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

& hela Pulp Fiction.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Och vad fan ska du med böcker till? torka dig i röven? - Tony i Sökarna

Mer en monolog....från Trainspotting

'Choose life, choose a job, choose a career, choose a family, choose a fucking big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments, choose a starter home, choose your friends. Choose leisure-wear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite and higher purchase and a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you've spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future, choose life. But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life, I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons! Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?'

'Now I've justified this to myself in all sorts of ways. "It wasn't a big deal, just a minor betrayal" or "We'd outgrown each other" -- you know, that sort of thing. But let's face is, I ripped them off, my so-called mates. But Begbie, I couldn't give a shit about him, and Sickboy, well he'd've done the same to me if he'd only thought of it first. And Spud, well...okay, I felt sorry for Spud, he never hurt anybody. So why did I do it? I could offer a million answers, all false. The truth is that I'm a bad person, but that's gonna change. i'm going to change. This is the last of that sort of thing. I'm cleaning up and moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you -- the job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electrical tin opener. Good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure-wear, luggage, three-piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine-to-five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, index pension, tax exemption, clearing the gutters, getting by, looking ahead the day you die.'

Redigerad av Kiedis
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Jag har en hel... well, konversation som jag älskar hårt. -_-

Forrest Gump: DONE, DRILL SERGEANT!

Drill Sergeant: GUUUUUUMP! Why did you put that weapon together so quickly, Gump?

Forrest Gump: [confused] You told me to, Drill Sergeant?

Drill Sergeant: Jesus H. Christ!

[looks at stopwatch]

Drill Sergeant: This is a new company record! If it wouldn't be such a waste of a damn-fine enlisted man I'd recommend you for OCS! You are gonna be a general someday, Gump, now disassemble your weapon and continue! "

- Ur Forrest Gump

Så jävla klockrent i filmen. >_<

Men om jag bara får ta en, så...

My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest Gump

Redigerad av Eudoros
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Allt med vår käre Gunvald Larsson Del 1, Del 2

Har inga favoriter, men dessa är bra >_<

Gunvald: Vet du hur man använder en mobiltelefon?

Den anhållne: Tror du jag är dum?

Gunvald: Du är både dum och jävligt ful, jag förstår att du måste våldta för att få knulla!

Den anhållne: Sluta trakassera mig! Är det du som är den där Gunvald Larsson?

Gunvald: Det sa jag när jag satte på bandspelaren men ditt närminne sitter väl i förhuden?!

--

Gunvald: Den här jävla mobilen, den ska jag börja mörda med

--

– Martin Beck: Vad har du gjort?

- Gunvald Larsson: Vad ser det ut som? Gjort illa mig i foten.

Vill du vara så vänlig och flytta på dig, du kanske ser att jag har svårt att gå?

- Martin Beck: Vad är det som har hänt?

- Gunvald Larsson: Jag har trampat snett.

– Martin Beck: När hände det?

- Gunvald Larsson: 21.30 i går kväll. Sen dess har jag suttit på den där JÄVLA AKUTMOTTAGNINGEN!!! Satan, DET ÄR SKRIKANDE PSYKFALL, UPPSKRUVADE PUNDARE OCH FAN OCH HANS MOSTER! VARENDA JÄVEL SKA HA FÖRTUR. FÖRE MIG!!!

VAD ÄR DET FÖR JÄVLA SJUKVÅRDSSYSTEM?! FAN, NÄSTAN 13 TIMMAR TOG DET ATT FÅ DEN HÄR SKITEN RÖNTGAD OCH KASTA PÅ DET HÄR JÄVLA PAKETET. SEN FICK JAG VÄNTA TVÅ TIMMAR TILL PÅ ATT NÅN JÄVLA ÖVERLÄKARE VAR UTE PÅ SIN FJOLLTUR PÅ GOLFBANAN OCH INTE KUNDE SKRIVA UT ETT JÄVLA... ÄAH.

- Martin Beck: Är du inte sjukskriven?

Gunvald Larsson: I foten, inte i huvudet.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

"Is it wrong to be strong? You be the judge." - Chris Pontius i Jackass Number Two

"Water based lube: Friend or Foe?" - Chris Pontius i Jackass Number Two

"That guy right there is the best damn roller skater ever. Maybe even in the whole town." - Chris Pontius i ett avsnitt av Jackass, när Johnny Knoxville ska hoppa över en å på rullskridskor.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Team America:

I baren:

---

There are three kinds of people:

Dicks, pussys and assholes.

Pussys thinks that they all can get on with each others and dicks just want to fuck without thinking it through, but then we have the assholes, the assholes just want to shit all over everything.

Sometimes pussys gets mad on dicks sometimes in a while,

because pussys gets fucked by dicks,

but dicks also fucks assholes, and if they didn’t fuck the assholes, do you know what you’ll get?

You’ll get your dick and pussy all covered by shit!

Talet:

---

- The Team America fights for the biliondollarcooperations, they are just as bad as the enemies they fight.

- Oh no we arent. Were dicks. Were wreckless arrogant stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild (FAG >_<) are pussys. And Kim Jong Ill, is an asshole.

Pussys dont like dicks. Because pussys gets fucked by dicks. But dicks also fucks assholes. Assholes who just wants to shit on everything. Pussys may think they can deal with assholes there were (?). But the only thing that can fuck an ashole - is a dick, with some balls.

The problem with dicks, is that sometimes they fuck to much, or fuck when it isnt approprate (?). And it takes a pussy to show 'em that. But sometimes pussys get so full of shit so they become assholes themself. Because pussys are only an inch and a half away from assholes.

I dont know much a bout this crazy, crazy world, but i do know. That if you dont let us fuck this asshole. Were gonna have our dicks and our pussys - All covered in shit.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

De flesta vet att jag älskar Fight Club, favorit filmen, den har ändrat mig. Replikerna är en av de anledningarna varför.

Tyler Durden: Fuck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... Lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may.

Tyler Durden: You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Narrator: Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Tyler Durden: Reject the basic assumptions of civilization, especially the importance of materiel possessions.

Durden som karaktär är så älskvärd. :3

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor