Bästa filmrepliken

Renard

• Inlägg 60
  • Ålder
  • Senaste inlägg

Toppbidragare

A Clockwork Orange:

Alex: There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

A Clockwork Orange

Fortsätter på Kubrick-spåret. Från Full Metal Jacket:

You're so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece!

---------------------

Och hela den här dialogen från Goodfellas.

Henry: You're a pisser, you're really funny. You're really funny.

Tommy: What do you mean I'm funny?

Henry: It's funny, you know. It's a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy.

Tommy: What do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?

Henry: It's just, you know. You're just funny, it's... funny, the way you tell the story and everything.

Tommy: Funny how? What's funny about it?

Anthony: Tommy no, You got it all wrong.

Tommy: Oh, oh, Anthony. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?

Henry: Jus...

Tommy: What?

Henry: Just... ya know... you're funny.

Tommy: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Henry: Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?

Tommy: No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

Henry: Get the fuck out of here, Tommy!

Tommy: Ya motherfucker! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya' stuttering prick ya'. Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• 2 weeks later...

Jag gillar många repliker från Storytelling, t.ex. då Toby säger:

"I don't know! ...maybe they'll like it."

Klockrent. Paul Giamatti i sitt essä.

Eller den perfekta subtila driften med suck-up-tjejer som läser litteraturkurser och har sex med läraren:

(ang. en text en annan tjej i klassen har skrivit om sexuella övergrepp från en svart lärare)

"It was confessional, yet dishonest. Jane pretends to be horrified by the sexuality that she in fact fetishizes. She subsumes herself to the myth of black male potency, but then doesn't follow through. She thinks she 'respects Afro-Americans,' she thinks they're 'cool,' 'exotic,' what a notch he 'd make in her belt, but, of course, it all comes down to mandingo cliché, and he calls her on it. In classic racist tradition she demonizes, then runs for cover. But then, how could she behave otherwise? She's just a spoiled suburban white girl with a Benneton rainbow complex. It's just my opinion, and what do I know... but I think it's a callow piece of writing."

Eller slutraden:

"Don't be. The movie's a hit"

Eller alla homogrejor med Scooby. Kan inga utantill, men tja.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor