SOPA & PIPA

Wu Zi Mu

Påminner mig om ett citat från Bill Hicks:

"You know it's true that politics does make for strange bedfellows. I read a quote from Saddam Hussein two days after the [Clinton] election. Saddam Hussein says in his quote, "we have nothing against America, we just want to see George Bush beheaded and his head kicked down the road like a soccerball." And I thought: that's so weird, 'cause … that's what I wanted to see! Wow, me and Hussein, we're like this! Who would'a thunk it?!"

Redigerad av P-C
  • Gilla 1
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Påminner mig om ett citat från Bill Hicks:

"You know it's true that politics does make for strange bedfellows. I read a quote from Saddam Hussein two days after the [Clinton] election. Saddam Hussein says in his quote, "we have nothing against America, we just want to see George Bush beheaded and his head kicked down the road like a soccerball." And I thought: that's so weird, 'cause … that's what I wanted to see! Wow, me and Hussein, we're like this! Who would'a thunk it?!"

Ligger nåt i det!

SOPA

För - Emot

Demokrater

39 - 81

(32,5% för)

Republikaner

21 - 107

(16.4% för)

En bidragande orsak till att demokraterna är överrepresenterade är att de delstater som har en betydande nöjes-/kultur-/ och mediaindustri tenderar att representeras av företrädesvis demokrater. Detta faktum, kombinerat med de kampanjbidrag de får från branschen, gör att de är mer benägna att stöjda sån här lagstiftning

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor