Ryan Dunn död

comfy

Med tanke på Dunn tvekar jag inte en enda sekund om att han velat att vi tog farväl av honom med ett skratt och inte sorgsna toner.

Men man ska ändå tänka på jackass gänget och framför allt BAM som mår piss av det här. Dunn var Bams bästa kompis och har vart med honom en väldigt lång tid. DUI eller inte, en väldigt skön lirare har dött och det är tråkigt som fan. Kommer sakna honom i Jackass nu. Alltid gillat dunn och hans awesome skägg :(

Redigerad av VaXXoR
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Jackass' hemsida publicerar de minnestexter om Ryan Dunn och Zachary Hartwell.

Jeff Tremaine om Ryan:

I am so destroyed by the loss of Ryan that words cannot describe it. He was such a huge part of our family and it is forever changed without him. Over the last few days, I’ve been flooded with amazing and touching thoughts from both people who knew him and those who didn’t but still loved him. Ryan was a dude’s dude. Here are a few stories about him that I'd like to share...

Ryan was not very good at personal hygiene—he was a dirty man. The first thing we ever shot with him was the “Poo Dive” and he didn’t shower after that for the whole week we were there in West Chester.

Dtv_dunn_tremaine_finger I think it was during season two of jackass when we were all riding in a van and I made the mistake of falling asleep. Dunn quickly shoved his index finger up his butt and leaned over the seat to give me a very aggressive rusty hook. His dirty fingernails scratched my gums and I can still recall the disgusting odor and it makes me sick. His butt smelled the worst of all the guys.

One of my favorite memories of Ryan comes from the time we were filming jackass the movie (2002). We were almost done shooting and getting set to go to Florida for our last trip. The entire production team was gathered around a conference table and Steve-O had just dropped the bomb on us that he was not going to do the “Butt X-Ray.” Everyone was bummed out and we were scrambling to fill in the schedule. Just then, Ryan Dunn walked into the room and asked what everyone was so sad about. I told him, "Steve-O won't put the car in his butt because he's afraid of what his dad would think." Ryan looked me in the eye and said, “This idea is too stupid not to shoot—someone has to do it.” I stared back at him and said, “You’re right, Ryan, SOMEONE has to do it.” The bit is one of the funniest things we ever shot and it closed the movie. Ryan was always willing to take things to the next level. I really don’t think he loved doing stunts at all ... he just loved to make us laugh.

One terribly stupid bit we shot with Dunn was during jackass number two (2006). We were in Louisiana and we had just blown Wee Man across the lake on a parachute with airboats. After that successful bit, we thought it would be funny to re-enact the scene from Teen Wolf, where he was riding on top of the van, but instead of Michael J. Fox it would be Ryan on water skis. Preston was the driver and he was supposed to floor the van into the boat launch and then slam on the brakes to send Dunn skimming across the water. The problem was, Preston hit the brakes a bit too early and the water was a lot shallower than we thought. Ryan body-slammed into the lake with a big splash (he always had great style when he slammed), and when he finally stood up I asked him if he was okay. He gave me the funniest, most sarcastic look, and just pointed to his feet so I could see that he landed on cement covered by ankle-deep water. Sorry for that one, buddy.

Dtv_dunn_angie_web Ryan was always so much fun to film with, and he was never happier than he was during jackass 3D (2010). He was so positive and just glad to be around everybody. One of my favorite quotes of his was from the "Snake River Redemption”, where he nervously checked out his mini-bike and then said under his breath, “N'awesome”—meaning "not awesome". I say that all the time now.

He really was at peace with himself and told me many times how he couldn't believe how lucky he was. Not just because the success of jackass and his work, but that he also had Angie. They had been together for as long as I can remember, and he couldn’t understand why a girl that pretty and awesome would stay with him. They were so much fun to be around together, and he just adored her. God bless you, Angie.

Get ready to laugh, angels, because you’re getting a great one.

I love you, Ryan Dunn.

—Jeff Tremaine

Johnny Knoxville om Dunn:

At Ryan's memorial Wednesday night in West Chester, people were invited up to the microphone to say a few words about his life, whatever they were feeling at that moment. I walked to the podium and tried to share memories of my dear friend, but the words were just spinning in my head. What came out were the mumblings of a man trying his best not to cry, and I wasn't even successful at that. I didn't break down, because I knew Angie or his family didn't need to see that, but I also didn't get to properly convey what Ryan meant to me. I won't be able to do that here either, but I will try. Here is what I wished I could have told everyone then.

I felt 34-percent funnier when I was with Ryan, but I guess everyone did. He had such a hair trigger laugh reflex. He lived his life wanting to laugh and wanting you to laugh with him. He would cackle really fucking loud, too, and it wasn't uncommon that he would fall over from it. Sometimes I would fall with him because his spirit was very contagious.

He wasn't incapable of seriousness, though. Ryan was a great listener. If you were having troubles, he was always someone you could go sit down and talk to. Granted, most of our sitting down was actually standing up playing pool together, but he was always there if you were sad about something. That's why all this is even harder because right now I really need to talk to him but I can't.

Ryan also had an enormous capacity to love. His friends and family got a lot, but a lion's share of that went to his sweet and beautiful Angie. If he wasn't with her he would be talking about her. More times than not he would smile wide through that filthy ass beard of his and say something along the lines of, "How did I ever luck up and land her?" Well, it sure wasn't because of the way he smelled that's for sure. (Dunn despised water and rarely bathed.) It was because he had a pure, open heart, and many other qualities of which I am writing about now.

He was very loyal, too, and sometimes that bit him in the ass. We were filming a bit for number two where someone was going to stand in front of the Stingmore mine as it exploded. After we did the test, nobody wanted to do it except me. I wasn't thrilled about it, but I knew we needed footage. As I was doing my usual pre-stunt ritual of sitting in someone's car listening to Roger Alan Wade very loudly, Dunn climbed in the backseat. He asked me if I was doing it and I said, "Yeah." He told me he was going to sit this one out and I said, "That's fine, buddy, I got it." We went back to listening to Roger and ten minutes later someone knocked on the window and said it's time. I got out of the car and Dunn fell in behind me grouchily saying, "Ah hell, I'll do it with you." Actually, I don't know if he said that or anything, but I could tell how he was walking beside me that he was doing it. Bam decided he would as well and we all went in and got our asses shot real good. Whether it was a bit for jackass, a friend in need, or his beloved Angie, Dunn was as loyal as they come.

I'm becoming upset now because this isn't right, goddamnit. Ryan, I had to go wake up Madison and tell her you were gone. Do you know how hard that was?!! She loved you so much and I know you loved her, so why, buddy? Rocko will never get to know you like she did, nor will my daughter that is coming in October. I cry a lot about that.

Roger wrote a pretty song for you, but you're not here to listen to it. And I'm hurting!! We all are because we loved you so much and now you're gone. I know your spirit lives on in me, Angie, Bam and everyone you touched, but that's pretty tough to see right now through the tears. I'm starting to ramble now, just like I did at the memorial, so I'll stop. You'll have to excuse me, I'm just very sad because I lost my brother and my world got about 134-percent less funny. I don't know what else to say right now, so I will close with I love you, Ryan. I have a lot of emotions swirling, but I want you to know I love you so very much.

Sincerely and always,

Knoxville

Jeff Tremaine om Zachary Hartwell:

I obviously didn’t know Zach as well as I did Ryan Dunn, but it’s important to me that his memory is not forgotten. Ryan first introduced us to Zach in 2006 when we went to West Chester to shoot jackass number two. We ended up hiring him as a production assistant for the two weeks we were there filming. Zach and Ryan hung out all the time and they had similar mannerisms and senses of humor; therefore, I got along with him right away. Here are a few stories from that time ... sorry that they’re kind of gross:

Zach was a war vet and he was pretty hardcore. If you messed with him it was going to come back to you tenfold. I can’t remember exactly what Trip [Taylor] had done to him while we there, but the payback was that Zach got a key to Trip’s hotel room and peed on both of his pillows. It takes balls to do that to Trip—trust me. On another day, I'd done something mean to him, and for that he shit into a Wawa cup during a morning coffee stop and put it on the hood of our car.

We hung out every night after filming and right away it felt like we had been friend’s for a long time. One of these nights we were out shooting pool and I had an impossible shot. I bet Zach that if I made it he would have to drink a glass of pee—mine. I hit the shot and he honored the bet. I know it sounds disgusting, but my pee isn’t that bad. In fact, Knoxville hardly ever notices whenever I pee in his drinks.

Aside from all these pranks, Zach took his job for us seriously and worked really hard. I appreciated him very much and will always consider him my friend.

Rest in peace, brother.

—Jeff Tremaine

• Gilla 1
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor