Replik!

Pico

Vilken är eran/era favoritreplik (er) från filmer?

Mina är:

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. - Gudfadern II

Ni kan lyssna på den i min sig.

Fuck Gaspar Gomez and fuck the fucking Diaz brothers! FUCK EM' ALL! I'll bury those cockroaches! - Scarface

Is this some kind of joke? I've been trick or treated to death tonight!

You don't know what death is! - Halloween 2

Time to put this bad dog to sleep... FOR GOOD! - Freddy vs. Jason

:)

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• Inlägg 40
  • Ålder
  • Senaste inlägg

Toppbidragare

“I know what you’re thinking - did he fire six shots or only five ? Well, to tell you the truth, in all the excitement I’ve kind of lost track myself, but then this is the .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off. You’ve got to ask yourself the question - do I feel lucky ? Well, do you, punk?”

- Dirty Harry

Redigerad av KalleR
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you got the money, You will get the power. Then when you have the power, you'll have a women. Al Pacino/Tony Montana - Scarface

Hasta La Vista, Baby! Arnold Schwarzenegger/T-101 - Terminator 2: Judgement Day

When are you gonna try and sticking your head up your ass, see if it fits! Al Pacino/Tony Montana - Scarface

Do you want to know what the Matrix is? Lawrence Fishburne/Morpheus - The Matrix

Redigerad av Arman
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Dude.... Where's my car? Ashton Kutcher.

- Dude, Where's my Car? 2000.

Let's hear one of those jokes, bitch! Will Smith.

- Bad Boys

Damn! What do you weigh, 350? I bet you're a big pop-up chicken eating motherfucker, ain't ya? Martin Lawrence.

- Bad Boys

You shall not pass!!! Hmm.. Gandalf.

- Sagan om Ringen.

Fuck Gaspar Gomez and fuck the fucking Diaz brothers! Fuck em' all! I'll bury those cockroaches! Al Pacino.

- Scarface

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Det här hör väl egentligen inte hit, men jag läste en dikt för ett tag sen som var rätt rolig:

"Den jävla jäveln jävlas varenda jävla da

ja jävlar vilket jävelskap men jävlar säjer ja."

Nutida svenskt talspråk, Alf Henrikson (1970).

He he :) , annars gillar jag inte alls dikter, fattar inte själva poängen med dem... ^_^

I filmen Pulp Fiction finns det en hel drös grymma citat att hämta. Gillar den här skarpt:

"That's a pretty fucking good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty fucking good."

John Tavolta, Pulp Fiction (1994).

Eller kanske:

"Jules, if you give that fucking nimrod fifteen hundred dollars I'll shoot him on general principle."

Samma som ovan.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

If I had arms, I could kill myself, If I had legs, I could run away,

If I had a voice, I could talk and be some kind of company for myself

- Johnny Got His Gun (1971)

Den boken är seg, fruktansvärt seg. Fick lov att plåga mig igenom den och sen skriva recension som en engelska-uppgift förra året. Han ligger ju bara i sängen hela tiden, inget händer! :rolleyes:

Fast det är riktigt tragiskt. Inga ben, inga armar, döv, blind, stum, halvt bortsprängd. Vilket fruktansvärt liv... :o

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor