Never Wanted To Dance

Gof

h no, NOT WE AGAIN! :whistling:

Uhm yeah, here we are with another video. We started this project the days after the release of Wergild, cause most of us was in a stunting mood, which you guys surely were the reason for. Thanks for all the kind comments.

So, we stunted for some time, around a week ago I started to collect the replays, and here we now have a video called Never Wanted To Dance, title is from the name of the main song, Mindless Self Indulgence - Never Wanted To Dance.

----'s review of Never Wanted To Dance, by Godless Limit Stunters

Intro:

Stunts:

TacoJoe:

Godfather:

Ghost:

RochePeach:

Wheelman101:

Wheelman101:

DaredevilX:

Godfather:

RochePeach:

TacoJoe:

TacoJoe:

Godfather:

Godfather:

DaredevilX:

Godfather:

TacoJoe:

RochePeach:

Outro:

Editing:

Music:

OH! And we have some important news, we have a new member in the crew. He's not in this video, but he'll be in the next one for sure. Please congradulate KILLERSTUNTER!

MEGAUPLOAD HQ .WMV

MQ - Not yet

LQ - In some hour.

And yes, an XQ will be renbered, it's just the problem that I'm going away for a week now, and we want to get it out as quickly as possible to not lose any stunts.

More mirrors are appreciated, but please, DON'T upload it on YouTube. We will do so in a couple of days.

Förlåt, men jag är för lat för att översätta. :P

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• 2 weeks later...
Youtube.

Nu har jag då sett den, skitbra GF =) Förväntade mig faktiskt att du skulle använda nån utav låtarna from if. i nån film, trodde dock mer på Mastermind... hm, du kanske sparar den? :whistling:

Bra var det iaf :o

Jag har redan använt Mastermind i en video, så den var utesluten. :P

Tack btw. =D

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor