IGN recension både i video och text form

Hawkeye

känslan i spelet verkar SKITBRA tack vare Naturalmotion's Euphoria-fysikmotor, mer behöver man inte säga tror jag B)

Okej, det låter ju shyst, det är verkligen en sak man ser fram emot förresten... men angående stadslivet, ser det ut som om det skulle göra vilken casual torsdag som helst i ex. Stockholm? Inte extremt mycket bilar och helt tomma trottoarer eller vice versa?

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Fan, jag kunde inte hålla mig och såg på reviewen. Men jag ångrar mig faktiskt inte, fy helvete vad taggad jag är nu!!

Mmm. Samma här; jag ångrar mig dock lite just pga att jag nu blev så förbannat taggad. Jag fick så kallad "sjukt stor pepp".

Lite tveksam är jag dock till det här med att köra bil på konsol, det ser så "platt" och stelt ut på något vis. B)

Staden såg dock helt underbart fantastiskt ut, särskilt på natten när de åkte över med helikoptern - såg verkligen ut som en kopia av the city that never sleeps.

Jag tänkte klistra in det jag tyckte lät intressant eller imponerande i texten men märkte snart att det skulle bli för mycket text . B)

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Mina wooow-monents när jag läste texten:

B) At one point, I saw a woman stopped at a light, looking in the rearview mirror right before she was rear-ended by a man ogling a girl on the street. The man got out of his car and went to the woman, checking to see if she was okay.

B) Hang in one area of the city long enough and you'll see how traffic and pedestrian flow changes as the day progresses. When it rains, people bring out umbrellas or shield themselves with a newspaper and run for an awning.

B) There are more than 200 songs in GTA IV and many of them were recorded or remastered with specific references to Liberty City. You'll hear songs on the Classics station referencing the city, as if to suggest there's decades of history built into the culture.

:lol: You won't just hear "America's Next Whore" advertised on the radio; you'll see posters when walking down the street and spot ads on the Internet. GTA IV takes aim at all of the modern forms of communication. Along with radio stations (a staple of the series) there are full programs and ads you can watch on TV and a fully browseable Interweb.

:ph34r: You could lose hours of your day surfing the 'net. That may mean sorting through junk mail, clicking on random links, using Love-Meet.com to find dates, or reading the news. There are multiple websites that cover news based on missions Niko's completed. You can read different takes on these events if you want to get an idea of how your actions are perceived in different political corners.

:ph34r: You'll also get casual calls during missions. You can always ignore the ring or you can pick up. It's most likely a friend calling and asking to hang out. GTA is a clever game brimming with hundreds of thousands of lines of dialogue and Niko will almost certainly have a pun-laced response to turn down a pal if he's in the middle of a helicopter dogfight.

:ph34r: Throughout Niko's journey you'll have the opportunity to strengthen your bond with some of the people you meet. It's not necessary to take your Jamaican braddah Little Jacob out for a drink or game of pool when he calls, but doing so is to your benefit. If someone likes you enough, they'll give you access to their special ability. For Little Jacob, that means being able to call him day or night for discounted weapons. Packie, the angry Irish wannabe mobster gives you car bombs. Dwayne sends a pair of his homies to assist you on missions.

:ph34r: There are mini-games for darts, pool, and bowling. But you can also check out the god-awful cabaret or watch one of several comedy sets by Ricky Gervais and Katt Williams. Perhaps the most challenging (but satisfying) activity is going drinking.

:ph34r: There is also a full neurological system built into Niko so that his body knows how to react to other objects. At one point I drove an ambulance off a high stunt jump. The cinematic camera swung around to show Niko taking his hands off the wheel and covering his face before impact.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

B) There is also a full neurological system built into Niko so that his body knows how to react to other objects. At one point I drove an ambulance off a high stunt jump. The cinematic camera swung around to show Niko taking his hands off the wheel and covering his face before impact.

Fyfan vad coolt. B)

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor