Första människan att spela igenom GTA IV!

Jacker

Rob Taylor från "Xbox World 360 magazine" är den första människan att spelat igenom storylinen i GTA IV! Här är vad han har att säga (helt spoilerfritt):

• On spoilers...
  • Generally though, it'd be a shame to ruin the surprises for anyone else; GTA IV single player simply has to be played on your lonesome to be fully appreciate it for what it is: a true milestone in videogames. Without giving away any spoilers; lots! I think, overall though, it'll be three overall things that entrance GTA fans like never before. [The city, Niko Bellic, and multiplayer.]

On play time...
  • So we got the call from Rockstar to come up on the March 26 and play for three straight days in a row – including a Saturday! We'd usually kick off at 9 or 10ish in the morning, play until 8 or 9 at night, then go eat, then crash before getting up the next morning and do it all over again. Sat in front of a 60" LCD screen in a dark room for nigh on 30 hours – now that's hardcore! Every GTA fan's dream though, huh?

On total game time...
  • I finished the story mode in 24 hours, without skipping cut scenes, but I literally blitzed through and hardly took on any side missions. If I was to play it again, I'd say to wrap up the story will take at least 40 hours at a normal pace, plus another – say, 25? – to wrap up the remainder of the missions.

On multiplayer...
  • Rather than simply go with the whole Deathmatch and Capture the Flag stuff, they've genuinely taken their time creating some amazing new modes that'll do the business online. Mafiya (a chaotic, mission based affair), Cops 'n' Crooks (one team try to capture the other) and Hangman's Noose (players team up to take an army of AI SWAT troops) were our personal faves...

The best GTA game to date?
  • GTA IV. By a country mile. It craps on all the others – even the mighty Vice City – from a height equivalent to the Statue of Happiness. Believe me, GTA IV is even better than the hype suggests! It's certainly tighter, both in terms of the way Liberty city is structured and the way in which the narrative feels more movie-like than before. Otherwise, everything feels as if it's been given the next-gen treatment; in particular the driving and shooting are light years ahead of past GTAs. Overall, it's a stratospheric leap forward, beyond anything I'd imagined.

Källa: http://www.gtagaming.com/

Redigerad av Jacker
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Rob Taylor från "Xbox World 360 magazine" är den första människan att spelat igenom storylinen i GTA IV! Här är vad han har att säga (helt spoilerfritt):

Källa: http://www.gtagaming.com/

Den sista punkten är en ren omöjlighet iom originalspelet och multiplayer är för mig helt irrelevant vad gäller 360-versionen men i övrigt ser det ju bra ut det där.

Jag tycker det verkar vara lagom långt också.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor