[SA]Leftovers

Östis

Tja, läs själva:

So, maybe a month ago, Turtle Dick and me were talking on MSN about making a collab. And of course, that was turned down due to lazyness. But then we got into talking, and we both realised we had lots and lots of leftover replays. And so we decided to make a funny video, inviting Kert to join the fun too.

But then, the video grew larger. We started toying with the idea of a huge video with over 50 reps, and making it as good as possible. And of course, we couldn't tell anyone, could we? :angry:

Ok well, I guess thats it for the talking, heres the link (more coming of course):

HQ links:

FileFront: Download link.

FileFactory: Download link.

TheGamersAlliance:Download link.

MQ links:

FileFactory: 100mb file, but with slight lagg still.

Streaming Links:

YouTube: Streaming, bad quality.

And because this is propably the only vid Im ever going to post in here, I'll just say... Elevation? :P

EDIT: I just noticed, the 2nd main part song is U2 - ELEVATION, not Vertigo, sorry :ermm:

EDIT2: As some of you may notice, this is the first video done by Dream Vision Films, a new editing brand featuring me and Aries for the time being :wub:

EDIT3: Huge thanks to Aries and Qouad for making the nametags, (Qouad made the first parts, Aries the 2nd parts). This should be the last edit I think :wub:

Kort och kraftigt: Gjorde en video med 2 av mina vänner från GTAS, jag har editerat den och vill gärna ha kommentarer härifrån också. :)

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Du kan ju drömma om att jag skriver något om varje stunt xD

Du har förbättrat dig ytterligare inom redigeringen, det ska du ha en eloge för. Sen är det ju inte meningen att stunten ska vara "kick-ass-tappa hakan"-klass på, men det är bra stunt filmen igenom tycker jag. Inte dåligt att kunna ha så många som inte behöver användas som är så bra. Musiken passar in bra, båda låtarna, bra val.

Snyggt jobbat gubbs!

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Lovely :) , skitbra video! skön stämmning rätt igenom, och du har verkligen förbättrat dig i reigering...

Stuntsen var roliga och bra, ilket också gjorde videon rolig och bra att kolla på...

tänker inte sätta poäng men du fattar...

kollade på u2b nu men ska ladda ner den imorgon, för nu orkar jag inte...

:)

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor