Sköna filmrepliker

Valle-Ball

• Inlägg 185
  • Ålder
  • Senaste inlägg
"Get busy living, or get busy dying."

nån som kan var den kommer ifrån då !??!?!

Vet bara att Dylan en gång sjöng: "He not busy being born is busy dying", men någon film kan ju ha gjort en spin-off på det citatet.

EDIT: Kan ha varit The Shawshank Redemption.

Redigerad av Crice
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Well there's this passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Vet bara att Dylan en gång sjöng: "He not busy being born is busy dying", men någon film kan ju ha gjort en spin-off på det citatet.

EDIT: Kan ha varit The Shawshank Redemption.

Dä kommer från nyckeln till frihet dvs. The Shawshank Redemption men det har säkert kommit upp flera gånger tidigare.

@ felsko: pulp Fiction ?

Redigerad av Runar
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Går typ såhär:

"-Boy finds girl, girl finds boy. Boy loves girl, girl loves boy. Girl leave boy, find a nother boy. Girl die in a accident at the new year festival in a ballon-liknande sak kommer inte ihåg vad det heter.

-Goodyear?

-No, it was a terrible, terrible, year."

Nakna pistolen 1, om jag icke missminner mig.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

"All you motherfuckers are gonna pay you are the ones who are the ball lickers we're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little whiny bitches once we get to hollywood and find those miramax fucks whos making the movie we're gonna make them eat or shit then shit out our shit and then eat their shit thats made up of our shit that we made of meat and then all of you motherfucks are next"

Hehehe

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

" I employ your reconsider..."

:D

I vilken film är det?

Jag känner igen det.

" I employ your reconsider..."

:lol:

I vilken film är det?

Jag känner igen det.

Edit: Är det typ Hot Shots eller nån annan actionkomedi?

Edit 2: Bah! Vad dumt det blev!

Redigerad av nor_adde
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor