The O.C

Moongoose

• Inlägg 111
  • Ålder
  • Senaste inlägg

Toppbidragare

Men, OnTopic ffs...

Jo, det kommer ju ett juluppehåll snart, och de har tillkännagivit att det finns just nu 12 inspelade episoder till O.C säsong 3.

Efter som ni snackar så mycket, kommer jag att spoila.

Kommande avsnitt i USA

Volchok tries to provoke Ryan into a fight; Taylor makes a move on Seth; Charlotte tries to keep a nervour Julie in line for their deceit; Sandy learns he has to cut Newport Group staff

There is a surfing contest. Summer and Seth try to come to an agreement about college. Ryan and Johnny don't see things eye to eye.

When the gang heads to The Bait Shop to see The Subways, Taylor's horsing around causes a major rift between Seth and Summer. Marissa, determined to end the potentially explosive rift between Ryan and Volchok, does whatever it takes to watch out for Ryan. Meanwhile, Matt, Sandy's Newport Group partner, goes above and beyond the call of duty; Julie Cooper reigns supreme as the only "b*%ch" in Orange County; and Ryan needs to use his head for once.Taylor's mother will appear in this episode.

Meh, vaddå bara till 12 just nu?

Episode 3.13: The Pot Stirrer

Airdate: January/February 2006

Gah..

Mera:

Navi Rawat (Theresa) expects to come back to wrap up her storyline when they need her.

Zach kommer ej tillbaka denna säsong; He's off in Marin County working for Lucasfilm," Josh Schwartz says.

Anna kanske kan komma tillbaka.

MegaSpoiler!!! Varning!!! Förstör lite med att kolla!!! FU om ni gå offtopic igen!!!

Teresa and the wee babeh WILL be addressed! "That storyline WILL resolve itself sometime in the near future," Schwartz says. > No one is safe. "I think there's gonna be some surprising turn of events. A major character will leave and we may find ourselves at another funeral again this year.” 3. We're going to see Trey leave town but that won’t be the last of him. "No, nope," Schwartz confirms.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Aaaawwww! det har varit min life-long dream att anna eller oliver eller varför inte båda två kommer tillbaka.

för övrigt tror jag att jag begår självmord om följande innefattar seth, ryan, summer, marissa, kirsten eller sandy:

"A major character will leave and we may find ourselves at another funeral again this year"

Redigerad av GrandTheftCarl
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Aaaawwww! det har varit min life-long dream att anna eller oliver eller varför inte båda två kommer tillbaka.

för övrigt tror jag att jag begår självmord om följande innefattar seth, ryan, summer, marissa, kirsten eller sandy:

"A major character will leave and we may find ourselves at another funeral again this year"

Men, Gör allt "för övrigt tror jag att jag begår självmord om följande innefattar seth, ryan, summer, marissa, kirsten eller sandy:" i vit också..

white istället för yellow

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Oliver kan ju köra upp en lastbil i röven, fan vad jag hatar han. BAH!

13_602482_0.jpg

- Oh Noes!

Hmmm;

Nikki Reed, the star of the acclaimed indie feature "thirteen," is set to make her TV debut with a four-episode stint on Fox's drama "The O.C."

ADVERTISEMENT

Reed, 17, will play a girl who joins the group of Newport Beach, Calif., teens in the center of the third-season show.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Hittade inte vitt. Finns inte med i den där lilla color-listan.

By ze way, hur hittar du all info moongoose? helt sinnessjukt

I've got my.. :P

Mer om hon jag nämde förut.

Nikki Reed will appear in at least four episodes of The O.C. beginning early next year. [Note: Our huntch is that she may play Sadie, a character that is set to appear around episode 3.15 and goes to Kaitlin's school.]

Kommande avsnitt i Usa

Episode 3.08: The Game Plan

Airdate: December 1, 2005

As college options are weighed, Seth looks east, Summer west and Taylor looks happy with their possible separation. Ryan, meanwhile, tries to persuade Marissa to go to school at all before Johnny proposes another direction. Elsewhere, Kirsten offers Julie a business opportunity.

Seniors at Harbor School and Newport Union prepare their college applications, while Ryan, Seth, Summer and Marissa decide what to do. Will they go to college? Where will they go? Marissa, unable to make a decision, attends Johnny's surf competition instead of completing her college application. Meanwhile, Julie is forced to return to her roots and Kirsten, eager to return to work, turns to a friend for help. Sandy, meanwhile, invites an old friend from UC Berkeley to dinner with Seth and Ryan. Guest Cast: Autumn Reeser as Taylor, Ryan Donowho as Johnny, Johnny Lewis as Chili, Diego Wallraff as Mitchell Brinkley, Tom Wright as Paul Glass. Guest Performance: The Subways.

Marissa still goes at Newport Union. At Harbor School, Seth meets with Mrs. Rushfield who wants to know where he imagines himself in the future, about his grades, etc. Marissa is not sure she wants to do higher studies. Summer is looking into going to Brown, which is a great college. Taylor makes a nasty comment about Summer not being Brown material. Julie must pay her rent but doesn't have the money... will she find it or move again? Julie struggles with telling Kirsten the truth about Charlotte. At the Yatch Club, Sandy meets with an old friend named Paul. He is a recruiter for a university (Berkeley?) and Sandy enrolls him to try to convince Seth (to go to Berkeley?). Johnny has an accident. Chilli and Ryan also appear.

Kom igen nu, skaffa Peter "Sandy" Gallager's senaste album : 7 Days in Memphis

Buy it junior (w00t)

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor