The O.C

Moongoose

Yes! Snart dags.

Men, har fått lite mera info om O.C =)

Handlar mest om Taylor

Spoilers;

This Autumn, O.C.'s Taylor Is Trouble!

Are you able to offer feedback to the writers about your character's direction?

Reeser: [i made a suggestion that] we should find out that Taylor is Julie Cooper's long-lost daughter whom she gave up for adoption when Taylor was 1 year old. [Taylor and Julie] both have this manipulative streak, it's too coincidental. How awful would it be for Marissa to find out that she's Taylor's half sister?

I hear that you've started filming scenes with Ben McKenzie. Any chance Taylor will scheme her way into stealing Ryan from Marissa?

Reeser: Taylor would have to try really, really hard [to win Ryan over]. That's a tough challenge, even for Taylor.

Who do you think Taylor would choose, had she the option of Ryan or Seth?

Reeser: From her pattern so far, maybe she'd choose Sandy! She would go for whomever she could use to her greatest advantage.

So deep down, Taylor's really a good girl?

Reeser: She's a good girl. She wants to do really well in life but doesn't know how to go about it in a nice way. If you're mean, you can get what you want by doing the things she does — manipulating people, sleeping her way to the top. It's just not going to win you any friends. If there's another way to go about things, it doesn't occur to her.

Is that something you'd like fans to know about Taylor? She's really earned quite the reputation already!

Reeser: She's not going out there screwing people over for fun. It's totally for her own gain, and the idea that she's going to get something out of it is at the forefront of her mind at all times. [she thinks she's] going to go somewhere fantastic in her life by doing this. She doesn't have awareness of other people's feelings. She just doesn't care yet.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• Inlägg 111
  • Ålder
  • Senaste inlägg

Toppbidragare

Har en fråga=)

Såg en liten snutt av ett avsnitt, och på hela snutten som var kanske 5-10 min slogs dom. Så min fråga är: är det mkt våld på O.C?

Finns väll några avsnitt med våld i.

Dom springer ju inte runder med pumphagel och hoppar 3 meter upp i luften och pangar hs precis. >_<

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Yeh!

I'm back!

Mer Spoilers åt folket!

Varning! Spoilers

Episode 3.06: The Swells

Airdate: November 10(11?), 2005

#Marissa finds something in Johnny that Ryan lacks; Charlotte ropes Julie and Kirsten into throwing a charity event; Seth helps Taylor our of a jam; Sandy has second thoughts about selling the Newport Group.

#Taylor Townsend locks up Seth's night when she throws a Harbor School event that keeps Summer at a distance. Meanwhile, Marissa's new friendships at public school worry Summer and she enlists Ryan's help. Meanwhile, Sandy works on a plan for the Newport Group and forms a new partnership. And Charlotte convinces Julie and Kirsten to edge back into Newport society.

#The role of Taylor's mother was renamed to Veronica Townsend.

#I'm seeing a juicy story line for Autumn Reeser's Taylor. I see redemption coming for Harbor's sinister social slut. And… parents. Yes, we're going to meet one of her parents on Nov. 11. [Note: It's Nov 10 not 11.]

#Jeff Hephner (Fox's The Jury) has been cast as Sandy's new business partner. He first airs Nov. 10.

#Seth helps Taylor put posters up in school. He also helps her out when an event she has organized doesn't go has planned. Summer and Marissa are at the beach where some surfers are enjoying the swells. At the Newport Group, Sandy meets with businessman Kurt Williams and his protégé Mark Fish in order to hand over the company to them. Sandy will give them the Newport Group if they don't destroy low-income properties by the beach. Later, there is a Lock-In at Taylor's house. Seth and Ryan are there. Charlotte and Julie have dinner at the yatch club to talk over a charity event. Julie learns more about who Charlotte is... It seems the two of them are living together.

Har spoilers längre fram också, men väntar med att släppa.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Yeh!

I'm back!

Mer Spoilers åt folket!

Varning! Spoilers

Episode 3.06: The Swells

Airdate: November 10(11?), 2005

#Marissa finds something in Johnny that Ryan lacks; Charlotte ropes Julie and Kirsten into throwing a charity event; Seth helps Taylor our of a jam; Sandy has second thoughts about selling the Newport Group.

#Taylor Townsend locks up Seth's night when she throws a Harbor School event that keeps Summer at a distance. Meanwhile, Marissa's new friendships at public school worry Summer and she enlists Ryan's help. Meanwhile, Sandy works on a plan for the Newport Group and forms a new partnership. And Charlotte convinces Julie and Kirsten to edge back into Newport society.

#The role of Taylor's mother was renamed to Veronica Townsend.

#I'm seeing a juicy story line for Autumn Reeser's Taylor. I see redemption coming for Harbor's sinister social slut. And… parents. Yes, we're going to meet one of her parents on Nov. 11. [Note: It's Nov 10 not 11.]

#Jeff Hephner (Fox's The Jury) has been cast as Sandy's new business partner. He first airs Nov. 10.

#Seth helps Taylor put posters up in school. He also helps her out when an event she has organized doesn't go has planned. Summer and Marissa are at the beach where some surfers are enjoying the swells. At the Newport Group, Sandy meets with businessman Kurt Williams and his protégé Mark Fish in order to hand over the company to them. Sandy will give them the Newport Group if they don't destroy low-income properties by the beach. Later, there is a Lock-In at Taylor's house. Seth and Ryan are there. Charlotte and Julie have dinner at the yatch club to talk over a charity event. Julie learns more about who Charlotte is... It seems the two of them are living together.

Har spoilers längre fram också, men väntar med att släppa.

Tack tack gubben >_<

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Superdubermegajättemaxitotal- Generell Spoiler för Hela Säsong 3

Har Varnat Dig, Kolla absolute INTE om du inte vill veta många stora delar om vad som kommer hända

Vissa saker kan ha hänt!

Har kommer den;

# Kayla Ewell, who plays Casey reveals: There's like a lot coming up, but um, I have to be careful because there's like a big thing happening that I, that I can't talk about. [it involves] my character and.. I promise you I'm not a lesbian on the show, but it's something else, and I'll just leave it at that. I can't say, but it's a big surprise and so fun... I read it and my hand went to my mouth and I was just like 'Are you kidding? Omigosh, this is really gonna happen? OK.' Cause you kinda just have to do it if they write it, you know? [This big thing should happen in] four episodes. I'm recurring, so hopefully [i'll stay on the show] as long as I want. As long as they want!

#The whistle will be blown on Dean Hess, but it's going to take a little time. within the next month or so I'm hearing. But we're going to have to deal with Taylor Townsend for a while anyway. I think she's sticking around, even after Dean Hess gets exposed.

#"There's definitely a sweet side to Taylor, and I think we're going to get to see a little of that," Autumn Reeser says. "She's not just a one-dimensional character who's out to get these people. She just wants what she wants, and she knows how to get it. But we're going to see her feeling a little bit guilty." What exactly prompts this sudden attack of conscience? "She goes home and [realizes that] she doesn't have any friends." Other poop niblets dropped by Reeser: Taylor's affair with Dean Hess gets exposed in November, right around the time we meet Taylor's mom — played by Pacific Blue (and Santa Barbara) grad Paula Trickey. But here's the news that's really got me excited: Reeser has started sharing scenes (and possibly more?) with Ben McKenzie's Ryan. "Taylor and Ryan are a very odd match in a scene," she laughs, adding that a romance between the two would be "hysterical."

# Lisa Rotundi is joining the cast of Fox's The O.C. in a recurring role of the new mom. [Note: Our guess is that Lisa will play Johnny's mother whom we will see in episode 3.09.]

#I’m hearing rumors about a new love interest for Ryan, sometime after the new year. Apparently producers are currently looking for a girl to play Johnny’s cousin, and she may catch Atwood’s brooding eye…

#Don’t cry for Julie Cooper! Jimmy may be gone, but she won’t be alone for long. Producers looking for “[DR. AL URBAN] 40’s, Intelligent, handsome, charismatic. A successful doctor and possible love interest for Julie. He meets Julie while she is planning a charity function for the hospital. MAJOR RECURRING GUEST STAR ARC; 10-15 EPISODES.”

#"[Charlotte]'s up to no good," [Kelly] Rowan teased. Can you at least tell me when the nutcase's MO will be revealed? "We'll, let's see… she has a seven episode arc," she said with a wink. Oh, I get it. The wink means we'll find out in her seventh episode. [Note: Charlotte's seventh episode will either be episode 3.07 or 3.08.]

#Q. Will Ryan's baby and Teresa resurface this season? Josh Schwartz: "It's senior year and anything can happen. Ryan's baby and Teresa, [...] but that story line will resolve itself sometime in the near future. ... By the way, you did make a presumption in calling it Ryan's baby. I just wanted to point that out. [...] This year things will start to heat up a little bit. Ryan and Marissa will finally consummate their relationship."

#Teresa and the wee babeh WILL be addressed! "That storyline WILL resolve itself sometime in the near future," Schwartz says. > No one is safe. "I think there's gonna be some surprising turn of events. A major character will leave and we may find ourselves at another funeral again this year.” 3. We're going to see Trey leave town but that won’t be the last of him. "No, nope," Schwartz confirms. "Logan Marshall-Green, being a fantastic actor, he really brought so much to the show and to the role of Trey that we have every intention of one day that bus turning around. We left it intentionally kind of enigmatic and open-ended, 'cause you can always come back. We'd love to bring him back, and some other returning faces this year." > Schwartz says: "Julie Cooper's in for a bumpy ride in these first ten episodes. You can take the girl out of Riverside, but that doesn't always mean she's not gonna land back in Riverside, if you know what I mean. So Julie's in for an interesting struggle. But I think through it all, what you'll really see is Marissa and Julie really kind of growing together as a mother and daughter. It's not always easy between them, but as Marissa starts to really mature, to become more of a young adult, she'll start to understand her mother's circumstances in a way that I think is actually gonna be really sweet and really touching." > The Subways, a British band, will be one of the first bands to play at The Bait Shop this year. > Schwartz is thinking ahead. "We are going to create our own fictional university: Orange County U… I'm kidding! Totally kidding. That's our challenge. Right now, our focus is senior year. Then next year, everything as we know it changes."

# [Ryan is] staying put [at Harbor]. Sandy is gonna get a new business partner as he starts to take over the Newport Group.

#Josh Schwartz gave a little wink, wink, nudge, nudge that [Anna] very well could be back ... In my experience with him, that's a big ol' YES!

# Michael Cassidy won't be back as Zach. "He's off in Marin County working for Lucasfilm," Josh Schwartz says. Also, we're finally going to see the rest of Summer's house. "All of the scenes will not be set in her bedroom this year," he says. "You'll see Summer's kitchen, you'll see Summer's backyard - it's gonna blow your mind." One thing we won't see: Summer's infamous stepmonster. "She's usually passed out on painkillers," Schwartz points out. "She wouldn't be much fun."

#Navi Rawat (Theresa) expects to come back to wrap up her storyline when they need her.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor