The DOOMSDAY Heist, spelets sista DLC?

Henkibojj

Rockstar släppte just en trailer till The Doomsday Heist, något de sa att de aldrig skulle göra. Heists var för komplicerade att skapa, så de fem vi fick var också de fem vi skulle få. Nu verkar det enligt somliga vara deras sista kraftansamling innan de ger upp om GTA Online för gott till förmån för Red Dead Redemption 2 (: Online).

DeLoreans, ubåtar, ubåt-DeLoreans, jetpacks, och om jag inte tar fel ännu fler flygfarkoster. Det här verkar ju faktiskt asballt men som jag skrev på facebook:

Citera

Good Lord. While this looks like the coolest update ever, it is also the end of GTA Online as we know it, making "doomsday" a fitting title for it. Why, do you ask? Well, this is cool and all, but there is a certain limit to how versatile an open-world sandbox game can get without getting boring. We already know of the Shark Card plague with incredible prices, but every single DLC now offers more and more OP vehicles and weapons which ultimately is what will destroy the game itself.

Or already has, in my case. I loved the days when every Contact Mission was a struggle for petty cash to one day be able to buy a Comet and a 2-door garage. Cars were too expensive to buy, so you stole a Gauntlet and had that as the primary vehicle for the first six months. This DLC can very well be a masterpiece, but we've strayed a LOOOOONG WAY from the "$13,000 mission payout is a fortune" kind of days were limitations were the very thing that made this game a fun uphill challenge. I might buy something from this DLC for my last millions of bucks, but that very well might be the end of it. It's been good. But perhaps no longer. Thanks for the memories.

Jag tror att det här kan bli nådastöten för spelet. Jag kommer säkert tycka att det är fantastiskt roligt när jag väl sätter mig med det igen, men allt jag har att säga står egentligen i citatet ovan. Det har blivit för stort för sitt eget bästa. Det betyder ändå inte att jag inte kommer tycka om det.

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60312/GTA-Online-The-Doomsday-Heist-Coming-December-12-Watch-the-Trailer?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=gta-doomsdaytrailer-12072017&utm_term=newswire

• Gilla 1
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• 6 years later...