Monolith

Ma__Cipriani

Monolith

About time, eh?

Big thanks to Turtle Boy for editing, Daffy for the CC's and Kaneda for the intro shots.

......................................................................................

This video is not intended to be some kind of huge innovation in regards to the music and editing and is therefore catered to me and me alone.

I spent a long time trying to force myself into using a completely different style for the video but realized it was useless and a major cop out.

You'll also notice the obvious inspiration drawn from GVT's 'Constant Exhibition', which is by far my favourite stunt video and fits me to a T.

I guess in the end I just wanted a video that stayed true to my style without compromise and I think that has been achieved.

Love it or hate it, I'm a goat, fuck the world.

......................................................................................

Length - 7:33

Stunts - Barney

Editing - Turtle Boy

Intro Scripting - Kaneda

Color Filtering - Daffy

.....................................................................................

720p WMV - 427 mb

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1EVIKOSS

Youtube

Barney - Monolith

MQ/LQ are on the way, mkv should come within the week. Feel free to upload on youtube.

Måste bara visa den, den är så förbannat häftig. Förmodligen det bästa VC-solot jag sett genom tiderna.

"Barney" kallar stuntaren sig och är medlem i ett team som heter "Zero Signal"

Intro/Outro är sjukt grymt!

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor