TMS - Chapter XXIII

Kebab

Hej. Alla gillar TMS, eller hur? :) Nu har de släppt en ny SA-video som jag tycker att ni ska kolla in. Den är grym!

Finally it's here, the new TMS SA Crew Video.

Featuring stunts by:

BoBsaget

Brainkiller

Buzzsaw

DeathCobra

ExPlosion

Fugitive

Juan

Kert

KillaMarci

Kr3mlin

Slim

TurtleDick

I know releasing this took a lot of time, and I even rushed in the end. Editing just wasn't going as planned. We lost a shit load of stunts in the process, especially KM en Juan they could both make a solo out of what they lost. Also on top of that I forgot to mention Slim and TD in the credits of the HQ version, but as you guys can see, their both in the video! Oh and the MKV version has the lowest priority, cause it will only be usefull to a hand full off people, so maybe later on high demand.

Now go watch, and Enjoy:

HQ, 214MB .mkv:

HQ, 150MB .wmv 1260 x 788 pixels:

TGA

MQ, 111MB .wmv 840 x 528 pixels:

LQ, 35,9MB .wmv 420 x 264 pixels:

LQ, Streaming:

Wegame Thanks to JaTochNietDan!

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

En av deras sämre filmer om du frågar mig. Over-all alltså. Stuntsen är ju självklart grymma på sina ställen men den här kan jag inte riktigt säga att jag gillade.

Musiken var enormt störande och editeringen var inte speciellt bra. Stunten stog inte heller ut lika mycket som jag tycker dom gjort tidigare.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor