Fråga Andrew Reiner om GTA IV -SVAREN!-

Pubisboy

• Inlägg 61
  • Ålder
  • Senaste inlägg

Toppbidragare

Kobe Asks: I heard that you can’t fly in Liberty City anymore. What is up with that?! Flying is one of my favorite parts of this series!

This is incorrect. There are no airplanes in the game, but flying is still there. One means of this is the helicopter. As Dan pointed out, this is just one city and a plane really doesn’t fit into that very well for gameplay. Flying is still very much a large part of the game.

Låter bra.

Did you see any female pedestrians? Are there any good looking chicks?

Sigh.... Truth be told, I’m curious why anyone would want to know this. Is this really one of the top questions? If my memory serves me correctly, I don’t recall myself thinking “man, that chick is banging” or “I find myself strangely attracted to this game”, but I can confirm that there are female pedestrians in the game. There’s a ton of ‘em, too. They shop. They talk. They even wear clothing.

Will there be girlfriends like in San Andreas? If yes, can you marry them?

What is with you people and your woman-related questions. Yes, there are girlfriends. I forgot to ask if you could marry them.

>_<

Nån är desperat.

Synd på flickvännerna btw. Jag hoppas de gör det annorlunda än i SA iaf.

Is it possible to climb on a ladder?

I didn’t see Niko climb a ladder, per se, but I did see him ascend a telephone pole to get a bird’s eye view of Liberty City. He didn’t climb up it like a gorilla, however. He simply pulled himself up on the series of rungs on the pole. This feat was actually quite impressive. You could clearly see his weight transfer from side to side as he moved up the pole.

Klättra i telefonstolpar, eh? Låter larvigt imho.

Aaron Hall Asks: Rockstar have said that the cars in GTA IV will have all new physics to them and the camera will be closer to allow a better driving perspective of cruising Liberty city and seeing more detail on the cars.Could you please elaborate on the experience of driving best as possible and what’s new to the experience? Thanks.

From what I was shown, the only new element was breaking the window of the car to get in. The animation for this was awesome, and something I wish I had seen more than once. The car I saw was newer in make – which was evidenced in both the beautiful crimson sheen and suspension that handled pot holes and variances in the road with ease. Now, I only saw one car, but it really did have that new car look to it. It’ll be interesting to see how Rockstar handles the shocks and struts for other vehicles in the game.

If I had to give a comparison, I would say that the new camera angle positioning is more like Midnight Club now. It’s closer, allowing the player to see more of the minute detailing on the car, and also lower, allowing you to see more of the horizon and verticality of the city.

Bra.

Sacha Asks: Will characters from earlier GTAs appear in the game?

Rockstar wouldn’t say outright, but from the smile that Dan Houser gave me, I would say there’s a good possibility of crossover.

Bra.

Alex Sheridan Asks: As far as the surrounding area of Liberty City goes, what can we expect to see in things such as countryside relative to San Andreas?

From what I am told, you will not see countryside like you did in San Andreas. I wouldn’t be surprised, however, if the expanded content that Rockstar is planning through Xbox Live will offer new areas to explore. I can definitely see them adding a fifth borough to Liberty City, but outside of this, anything is possible.

Bobby Swansom Asks: Will the player have to go to the gym and eat right as in GTA:SA?

It doesn’t sound like Niko is the sort of person who does a lot of working out to staying in shape. From this, don’t expect him to have to work out to stay slim. As for eating, I doubt we’ll see him doing that, either. The one thing I am not sure of is whether or not he can get haircuts or buy clothing.

15&18 - FANTASTISKT! :D

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

15. är en grym besvikelse för mig. :) Jag hade hoppats att de skulle förbättra countryside delen, inte ta bort den. :P

Countryside var det som gjorde SA så otroligt levande och det bästa GTA spelet. Så brist på countryside fick mig att längta en aning mindre. Det var en av sakerna jag längtade så otroligt mycket efter. :'(

"I just wanted to know when GTA IV for Xbox 360 will be in stores in Quebec, Canada."

Vilka fantastiska frågor. :teehee:

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

asså när man skjuter människor så blir det skott hål men det blir det aldrig på spel när man skjuter människor blir det aöldrig hoppas det blir nya skotthåll för varjeskott man skjuter på en människa på gta iv ;)

Hej,

jag hade tänkt göra ett specialarbete i skolan där jag talar om olika sjukdomar.

Vill du representera dyslexi?

/Oskar Sjöberg

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Om han har dyslexi så ska väll du för fan inte tracka han om det.

Om jag har förstått det rätt så innebär dyslexi att man har svårt för att läsa och skriva. Innebär det att man måste skriva med så här stor text? Det kanske man måste, jag vet inte. Men det låter skumt som skum mjölk

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Om jag har förstått det rätt så innebär dyslexi att man har svårt för att läsa och skriva. Innebär det att man måste skriva med så här stor text? Det kanske man måste, jag vet inte. Men det låter skumt som skum mjölk

Nej har jag någonsin sakt det eller?. Om man tror att nån har dyslexil, som jag själv inte eller tror utan bara att han är slarvig, så ska man inte hålla på att tracka den.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Visst det hade varit coolt, och skotthål på byggnader/bilar kommer det självklart att vara... men på människor?

vadå men på människor vrf inte

Det kanske det e med den där rörelse simuleringsmotorn e allt möjligt

vad är rörelsesimulatorn ? tror du att det blir skotthål eller .

JAG HAR INTE DYSLEXI JAG HAR INTE VARIT HÄR PÅ LÄNGE OCH SKREV MEN STORA BOKSTÄVER FÖR ATT JAG GJORDE DET SLUTA GÅ OFF TOPIC NU HHELA TIDEN..

OLA SJÖBER JAG HAR IALLAFALL INTE TVÅ BÖGAR SOM HÅNGLAR SOM BILD BÖÖÖGGGG

jag kan inte quota det är fel på min dator sidan stängs bara om jag ska quota

Redigerad av teoman
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Visst det hade varit coolt, och skotthål på byggnader/bilar kommer det självklart att vara... men på människor?

vadå men på människor vrf inte

Det kanske det e med den där rörelse simuleringsmotorn e allt möjligt

vad är rörelsesimulatorn ? tror du att det blir skotthål eller .

JAG HAR INTE DYSLEXI JAG HAR INTE VARIT HÄR PÅ LÄNGE OCH SKREV MEN STORA BOKSTÄVER FÖR ATT JAG GJORDE DET SLUTA GÅ OFF TOPIC NU HHELA TIDEN..

OLA SJÖBER JAG HAR IALLAFALL INTE TVÅ BÖGAR SOM HÅNGLAR SOM BILD BÖÖÖGGGG

jag kan inte quota det är fel på min dator sidan stängs bara om jag ska quota

Men man förstår inget av vad du skrev.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor