Favoritscener och citat

Maimstream

• Inlägg 40
  • Ålder
  • Senaste inlägg

Toppbidragare

Från avsnittet 'Petoria' när Peter sjunger sin version av 'Can´t touch this':

'Ju-ju-ju-ju-ju Just like the bad guy from lethal Weapon two! I've got diplomatic immunity, so Hammer you can't sue! I can write graffiti, even jay-walk in the street!'

Och sen i slutet, när det står en snygg där: 'Except for you, you can touch me.'

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Från avsnittet 'Petoria' när Peter sjunger sin version av 'Can´t touch this':

'Ju-ju-ju-ju-ju Just like the bad guy from lethal Weapon two! I've got diplomatic immunity, so Hammer you can't sue! I can write graffiti, even jay-walk in the street!'

Och sen i slutet, när det står en snygg där: 'Except for you, you can touch me.'

"... light a fire and pee it out..." :)

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

:wub: på Family Guy

Milkshake

Haha. Det är skoj när Peter lipar. :wub: Det finns en annan när han ska avskeda sina anställda på fiskebåten. Då tror han att han måste döda dem :P Minns inte riktigt vad han säger, men typ - I have to put you down buhuhu - samtidigt som han lipande laddar geväret och börjar skjuta mot dem.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Det finns en annan när han ska avskeda sina anställda på fiskebåten. Då tror han att han måste döda dem :P Minns inte riktigt vad han säger, men typ - I have to put you down buhuhu - samtidigt som han lipande laddar geväret och börjar skjuta mot dem.
Den är kul :wub:

EDIT:Nu börjar snart Family Guy på 6:an :wub:

Redigerad av Spam Snuten
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Den är kul :P

EDIT:Nu börjar snart Family Guy på 6:an :wub:

Jag kan kolla på Family Guy, Simpsons eller Futurama när jag vill via Winamp :wub:. Några skumma kanaler som sänder sånt non-stop 24/7.

@ L_Voll: Den scenen är så skön! Gillar också scenen då Joe gråter på baren när han misslyckats med att fånga en tjuv första gången.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Homer i avsnitt när Bart flyttar hemifrån.

"Why you little...! Why you little...! Why you little...! Why you little...!" samtidigt som han hotar med knytnäven :P

Homer i avsnittet när han åker till New York.

"That's it! I'm getting out alive of this city even if it kills me!"

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Glen honey, I have a question for you. What do you do for a living?

Quagmire: I have a question for you too. Why are you still here?

Peter: Don't worry Chris. Sometimes it's good not to fit in. (Flashback to Veitnam)

Peter (dressed in a clown suit): You guys are stupid. Their gonna be looking for army people.

Peter: Hey hey I got an idea. Lets play "I Never." You got to drink if you did the thing that the person says they never did.

Cleveland: Oh I got one, I never slept with a women with the lights on.

(They all drink.)

Joe: I'll go next, uh I never had sex with Cleveland's wife.

(Quagmire and Cleveland drink.)

Peter: alright lets see uh, I never did a chick in a Logan airport bathroom.

(Only Quagmire drinks.)

****About 33 drinks later****

Peter: God lets see what else is there um...I never gave a reach-around to a spider monkey while reciting the Pledge of Alligence.

Quagmire: Oh God.

(Quagmire takes a drink.)

Joe: I uh I never picked up an illegal alien at Home Depot to take home a choke me while I touch myself.

Quagmire: Oh come on!

(Quagmire drinks again.)

Peter: I never did the same thing except with someone from Joann Fabrics.

Quagmire: Oh God this is ridiculous. You guys suck! (Drinks more and passes out.)

Peter - I'm afraid I have some very bad news, your wife's gonna be a vegetable. You're gonna have to bathe her, feed her, and care for her for the rest of your life.

Guy - OH MY GOD!

Peter - No no no, I'm just kiddin. She's dead.

Lois: Peter,why are we stopped?

Peter: Yeah, I'll have three cheeseburgers...

Lois: Peter for God's sakes she's havin' a baby!

Peter: Oh that's right...and a kid's meal... and uh,I, I guess I'll have fries...if I have fries is anyone else gonna have any? Cuz,uh I don't wanna be the only one eatin' them... I'll feel like a fatty.

Meg: I just want to kill myself I'm gonna go upstairs and eat a whole bowl of peanuts.

(Lois and Peter stare in silence)

Meg: I'm allergic to peanuts.

(Peter and Lois keep staring)

Meg: You dont know anything about me. (runs upstairs)

Peter: Who was that guy?

Peter: I'll handle it, Lois. I read a book about this sort of thing once.

Brian: Are you sure it was a book? Are you sure it wasn't nothing?

Peter: Oh yeah.

Lois: So doctor, is Peter healthy?

Doctor: My goodness, you'll be dead within a month.

Peter: What?

Doctor (revealing comic he was reading): Oh, Hagar the Horrible, if you keep up that lifestyle of pillaging and eating giant turkey legs, you'll be dead within a month. Now, onto you.

Peter: So, what do you think? Pretty healthy, eh?

Doctor: Well, Mr. Griffin, let's take a look at your physical results. Argh! There's a spider in here. Now, here we go. Mr Griffin, you're going to expire in a month.

Peter/Lois: Argh!

Doctor: This is your driver's licence, isn't it? Now, unfortunately, I'm afraid you're going to die...

Peter: Argh!

Doctor: ...when you watch these Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts.

Lois: Will you just tell us how Peter's health is?!

Doctor: Ah, Mr. Griffin, I'm not quite sure how to say this. Kim Bassinger? Bass singer? Bassinger? But now, onto the cancer.

Lois: Oh my goodness!

Doctor: You are a Cancer, right? You were born in July? Now onto these test results. My, they're much worse than I thought.

Peter/Lois: Oh!

Doctor: My son got a D minus on his history test. Now Mr Griffin, that liver's got to come out.

Lois: What?!

Doctor: It's been in the microwave for three minutes, it'll get dry. Now-

Lois: Please, please, we can't take any more schtick.. Please just tell us, is Peter healthy?

Doctor: Oh, yeah, he's fine, he's just really fat.

Lois: Oh, I haven't been on a college campus in years. Everything seems so different.

Stewie: Really? Perhaps if you laid on your back with your ankles behind your ears that would ring a few bells.

Guy on Airplane: Oh great, I always end up sitting next to a damn baby.

Stewie: What did you just say?

Lois: Stewie, stop fussing.

Stewie: Pipe down Lois. (Slaps guy on head.) Hey big man, turn around. Oh you can't hear me now. I was going to watch the movie, but forget it. For the next 5 hours, you're my bitch.

ris: Hey little dude, how about some ice cream?

Stewie: Yes I could go for a frozen treat right about now. But no sprinkles. And for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

Cleveland Jr: Honey comb big, yeah yeah yeah. It's not small, no no no.

Tom Tucker: And now time for Ollie Williams with the Black-U-Weather Forecast. Ollie?

Ollie: It gon rain.

Tom Tucker: Thanks, Ollie.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Det roligaste i American Dad är när Stan Käkar upp ett själveliminerande papper. Det spräng i magen och han hostar upp lite rök, och det verkar inte vara några problem. När de andra har gått, ser han lite ledsen ut och säger till sin chef "I'm gonna poop blood to night...". <_< Jag lovar, det är skitkul!

Fet edit (även fast ingen kommer se den pga. ny sida.) Maimstream: Menar du när alla "glider" ut genom fönstret?

Redigerad av L_Voll
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor