Ny säsong av Family Guy

Funnylin

• Inlägg 98
  • Ålder
  • Senaste inlägg

Toppbidragare

Blogginlägg om söndagens avsnitt, Petarded.

First, let me introduce myself. My name's Seth Kearsley and I Directed the episode that will air this Sunday:PETARDED. This is my first episode for this show. I didn't work on the show before because when Family Guy was originally on I was doing DILBERT. I've heard it's big in England. Anyway, I became familiar and eventually a fan of the show on Adult Swim.

I'm really happy with the way the episode turned out. The script was incredibly funny and good solid vintage Family Guy. I came onto the show a little later in the season and was glad to see that the writers had boiled the show down to it's essence. The whole thing is about Peter being Peter which are always my favorite episodes.

My Assistant Director PERRY ZOMBOLAS did a great job storyboarding act one. I did act two and (soon to be famous painter) JOE VAUX did a great job with act Three. It was a little bit of a Dilbert reunion on this episode because Perry and Joe were both Directors on Dilbert.

I had a lot of fun working on this one and I can't wait to hear what you guys think about it.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Skrivet (redigerad)

Petarded höll inte samma klass som förra. Det fanns några roliga bitar, brandbilen var kul :huh:

Edit: fast veckan American Dad avsnitt "Deacon Stan, Jesus man" höll högre klass än tidigare avsnitt av samma serie, det börjar arta sig och jag börjar fatta tycke för karaktärerna. ;)

Edit2: Verkar som jag hade fel på det där om filmen.

Fox preps 'Family Guy' direct-to-DVD movie

By Thomas K. Arnold

Seth MacFarlane is preparing his long-awaited direct-to-DVD "Family Guy" movie for a Sept. 27 release by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment.

"It's been an enormous undertaking to juggle this with doing 35 new episodes of the show, but we think it turned out great," MacFarlane said of the film, his first full-length feature.

The 83-minute, unrated "Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story" ($29.98) is based on the animated series MacFarlane created for Fox Television in the late 1990s. The irreverent series, aimed at adults rather than kids, went on the air in early 1999 and was canceled in 2003, only to be resurrected last month after an overwhelming demand for the show on DVD.

The first DVD set sold more than 2.5 million units, the second-highest sales tally of any TV-DVD release behind the first season of "Chappelle's Show," and two subsequent packages lifted the "Family Guy" franchise's total sales to about 4.5 million units.

That prompted Fox to take the unprecedented step of bringing back the show. The new season debuted in May and has since featured a bevy of guest voices, including Drew Barrymore, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Tilly and Adam West.

"Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin" is something of a thank you to the show's fans who bought so many DVDs, MacFarlane said. "Fox had such a great amount of success with the previous DVD releases that I think they felt there was a built-in, surefire market for a 'Family Guy' DVD," he said. "It's also a lot easier to put out a DVD release than it is a theatrical film while you're doing a television series."

The movie finds Stewie, the maniacal baby genius, having a near-death experience that prompts him to change his ways. Instead of seeking to dominate the world, he sets out on a road trip to find his real father.

Guest vocal talent includes Barrymore and Ron Livingston, as well as three cast members of "Beverly Hills, 90210" -- Jason Priestley, Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling -- "in a special gag," MacFarlane said.

The DVD will include several special features, including deleted scenes, still galleries, animatics and a commentary from MacFarlane.

"We also sandwiched special features around the movie," he said. "It begins with an animated movie premiere, with the family arriving to watch it, and then there's an after-party at the end."

Fox is planning the biggest marketing campaign ever for a TV-spawned release, according to division worldwide president Mike Dunn. Plans include national print and TV advertising as well as a viral marketing campaign targeting college students at bars, clubs and fraternity parties; special screenings will be held for college students.

The release is a big deal for Fox, Dunn said. "It's the first direct-to-video ever made off a television franchise," he said.

Fans of the show "have really gotten into the habit of buying it on DVD, and this is a prime opportunity to give it to them directly -- and at the same time give retailers something to flag enthusiastically," Fox senior vp marketing communications Steve Feldstein said.

Redigerad av Funnylin
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• 2 months later...
Den nya säsongen går väl ändå inte på ZTV? Såg lite häromdan och då var det ett gammalt avsnitt.

Det är säsong 2 & 3.

Såg mitt första avsnitt av Family Guy idag (218 - 15 Minutes of Shame) och måste erkänna att det var jävligt bra ;)

Spelade in på datorn om man skulle vilja se, gick hyfsat det med.

Stewie is the man ;)

Redigerad av xPisc
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Family Guy säsong 5 startade i söndags i USA. Ganska hyfsat avsnitt.

FOX har screwat till det. Varför kallar man det för säsong 5 när det avsnittet och dom två nästkommande kommer ligga på säsong 4 DVDn? Bahh. Rötägg och pungbataljer!

Ganska dåligt avsnitt enligt min åsikt. Då var American Dad premiären bättre (Haley och Stan's chef får ihop det... :rolleyes: ).

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Skulle bara passa på att informera alla om att den nya säsongen av Family Guy drar igång på Söndag, visserligen i USA, men ändå. Direkt efter den nya säsongen av Family Guy startar Ameridan Dad upp sin första säsong med ett avsnitt betitlat "Threat Levels".

I Family Guy avsnittet "North by north Quahog" drar Peter och Lois ut på en andra smekmånad och råkar av misstag hitta "Passion of the christ 2: Crucify this". Samtidigt tar Brian med lite hjälp av Stewie hand om hushållet hemma i Quahog.

Det innehåller redan klassiska skämt som när Peter övertygar kongressen om ett beslutande om krig, när Peter glömmer bort hur man sitter, eller varför inte Brians "upside down-face".

Har för övrigt äntligen beställt http://www.discshop.se/LIVE/shop/ds_produk...&id=38202&&ref=

Way!

Family guy!

Nu har jag en ursak för att kasta ägg o tomater på TV'n(så roligt är det)!

Och att spy i soffan (vidrigt ritad).

Och för att dissa folk (för att dom är så barnsliga eller har så dålig smak)!

OH HAPPY DAY.... eller inte....

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor