Rap texter

don_salvatore87

Men har ni inga Rap texter att komma med?

1. Jag har lagt upp två texter redan. Om du skrollar upp så ser du.

2. Ärligt talat, jobba en (hel) del på dina texter. Rap är inte bara svara, använda "N-ordet" och ha mediokra rim här och där. Försök inte låta som 50 Cent eller Tupac, försök bara vara dig själv.

3. Här nedanför har du felra texter:

"Right Our Wrongs" vers 2:

I ain’t proud of all the things I’ve done, no/I’d have not done all of it if I could’ve known/It’s time to be responsible, all of us/Pick up the pieces of your prides and put it together for once/It’s time to change our lives, we can’t keep living like this/No need to resist/Cops chasing homies for no reason, no peace on the streets, everybody’s got beef, like diseases/The kids that sees this is hurt by the treason's, the constant backstabbing by his family, his homeboys/He used to roll with them thuggstas, these hustlas/He found his father figures along these brutals/At 25 he got stopped and put in jail/All because of his friends and drugs that made him fail (big time)/He threw his life away, all because of that shit/I swear I'm never gonna end up like this!

"Just Gotta Know" vers 1:

All alone in my life, all alone on the streets/All alone when I get my fucking ass beat/All alone while I sit at home wondering why I’m in a dome with pity, silly reckless showing ho’s/Act like pros, but we know it’s just for those/That can get up out and close/And leave their past life behind with rookies knocking at their doors/Wondering why them shows can’t make enough to create their own flows/Lord knows I’ve paid my fucking dues but I’m still getting treated like I was a douche/I don’t wanna show the truth, I don’t think you could take it in/And trust is important to me and I don’t trust you yet within/What I wanna do, what I wanna say, what I wanna describe I can’t since my brain say “nay, dude/Don’t tell them no more, you can’t trust that fucking ho/You don’t want them to know, and that is fo sho’”/My fucking conscience is eating me alive/I don’t know what the fuck I should do to survive/I can’t breath no more, the air is getting thin/I’m rottening from the inside, I’m dying within/I need a fucking pillar, somebody I can lean on/Somebody I can depend on/Somebody to help me home/When I’m getting dragged away by the stream, when I’m getting hated and retaliated like in my dreams

"Justice for All" vers 1:

The real American dream is to take and break/Whatever you want, you come long on ways of fake/You can build an Empire with just some sand/As long as you hustle and never help a needing hand/Don’t ever help nobody if you can’t get something for it/If they come asking for your help, then you better ignore it/Cause you can’t make a living by giving some shit away/It never helps to get down on your knees and pray/You better work like the twerk as you were put on this earth/It’s like a curse and it’s absurd to think you’re not observed/Living the dream to reserve a place in hell with some girth/Bad boys and girls working for a better conserved reserve/Projectile-vomiting, why feel scarred for something/That you don’t know anything about, that’s only fuckin’ gastling/Why the hell are you a Babylon-slave?/When we can engrave the same way in as we all will stay

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Jag kanske är ful & fet men du slickar ju fitta på en jet samtidigt som han sket... tyvärr men det är allt jag har för stunden kommer snart tillbaks tror jag!
MR.MAGIC... ohh shit jag fick en kick men jag kan inte se din lilla dick. jag är här och där men du kan aldrig se mig bli kär. om du tycker du är bra så har du faktist rätt men du stinker bara jävla massa fett. :)

Åh, vad jag hoppas att du är på riktigt!

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

MR.MAGIC... ohh shit jag fick en kick men jag kan inte se din lilla dick. jag är här och där men du kan aldrig se mig bli kär. om du tycker du är bra så har du faktist rätt men du stinker bara jävla massa fett. :)

App app app! Inga rap-battles eller några rim mot andra medlemmar på forumet.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

i am real but i don't wanna make a deal. när jag skriver mina texter så skriver jag dem exakt som jag har använt dem mot mina motståndare. xstreem vet du att du rimmar på cream... xstreem cream yay ^_^:P

du kallar dig för master rap, men du borde kalla dig för master crap. din mamma e en hora, o hennes pattar e inte så stora. din mossa suger på en get, för att hon e jätte fet!

Jag kan också rappa. :D

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

du kallar dig för master rap, men du borde kalla dig för master crap. din mamma e en hora, o hennes pattar e inte så stora. din mossa suger på en get, för att hon e jätte fet!

Jag kan också rappa. :D

Onödigt, oroligt och omoget.

Regler:

- No battling

- No rhymes about other members

- Inget oetiskt

edit: Fan vad aggro jag blivit på senaste tiden. Hm.

Redigerad av AngryAxel
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

MR.MAGIC... ohh shit jag fick en kick men jag kan inte se din lilla dick. jag är här och där men du kan aldrig se mig bli kär. om du tycker du är bra så har du faktist rätt men du stinker bara jävla massa fett. :lol:

Mannen du e helt galen, du e helt knäpp, jiddra me mig, du kommer sluta i rullstol eller i bästa fall me käpp, du snackar om min kuk som om du hade sett den, aa men juste, det var ju du som kvävdes när du sög av mig inne på toaletten? Mannen jag e krallig, du e bara skallig, mannen jag e bara skojjig, men när du läste min text, du blev fett nojjig!!

• Gilla 1
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Här är texten till en horrorcore-låt som jag jobbar på, med riktigt psycho clown-beat :D

[Verse 1]

I took the hatchet outta my closet/Running ‘round screaming like I fuckin lost it/Got no control of my soul, and the floor’s wet/Slippin on blood drippin from the neighbors pet/Out through the door and lookin for a victim/I wanna behead somebody, looking around and then/I saw somebody walking down my street/There’s a school nearby, massacre’s my treat/Walk through the front door, into the big hall/Hatchet in my hand, plant it in a kids skull/Digging and singing while my hatchet’s swinging/Bringing suffering and hindering the school-sing-in/This’ like Christmas, to me this is orgasmic/This is bloody comical, my best friend is my hatchet/And I shall never stop, this killings got no end/I’mma swing! Swing! Swing! Until all kids are dead!

EDIT: Bor precis bredvid en lågstadie-skola också, var så jag belv inspirerad. Jag kanske borde spärras in? :lol:

Redigerad av Xersize
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• 9 months later...

Ledsen att dra upp tråden (okej, egentligen inte för den är saknad!!) men här har vi en text jag jobbat på ett tag:

Spoiler
[Verse 1]

Your love is like heroin

The first two times I took it in

It was purely amazing

But as the days began to change

It became more of a craving

I didn't want it but I did anything

To get a little shot of that love-cocain

That you planted and poured all over my brain

Nowadays I can't stand the thought of you

All them fucked up things you made me do

Was a time you meant my whole world

That's called the past and now you're just one of the herd

It pains me to say that you blew

This relationship up, I didn't do

What you claim I did, so untrue

I'm sorry, I love you but fuck you

[Chorus x2]

Love ain't enough anymore

I'm pinned down to the floor

For once in my life I'm sure

I love you but fuck you

[Verse 2]

Don't know what to do with you, but

Don't know what I'd do without you

You gave me a life to live

Then you destroyed that life using only your will

I don't know if you love me or hate me

It doesn't show if wanna have me or break me

Keep or forsake me, destroy or create me

I don't even know if you stand the sight of me

All I know is I can't be around you

Even though all of my love surrounds you

That ain't enough these days

I don't wanna be a character in any more of your plays

If you wanna be a bitch, that's fine

But then go waste someone else's time

Really think I don't see it, think I'm blind?

I can see that you love destroying my life

I believe you love me, I love you to

That's why this is so hard to do

But in this relationship, we're two

You can't just think about you

So get the hell out of my sight

Fore I turn this place upside-down, I just might

Burn your things to dust before dusk

Fuck, I still love you it's just that...

[Chorus x2]

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor