Tidernas bästa repliker i filmer...

Arman

• Inlägg 226
  • Ålder
  • Senaste inlägg

Toppbidragare

Vinnie Jones - Snatch:

"-So, youre obviously the big dick. And them on the side of you are your balls. Theres two types of balls, there are big brave balls and there are little minsy faggot balls.

You know dicks have driving clearing vision, but theyr'e not cleaver, they smell pussy and they want a piece of the action and you thought you smelled some good ol' pussy and have brought your to little minsy faggot balls along for a good ol' time. But you got your parties made all up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born as a woman. Like a prick your'e having second thoughts, youre shrinkin' and youre two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you got Replica written on the side of youre guns, and the fact that i got Desert Eagle .50 written on the side of mine should parcipitate your balls into shrinkin along with your presens. Now fuck off!"

Haha kanske lite långt men jag älskar fanimig han i den filmen. Så äckligt bra film. :(

Redigerad av stalker
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

ok, ingen film, men scrubs är så jävla skönt...

JD: Dr.Cox..

Dr.Cox: Newbie, if the next two words out of your mouth aren't 'See ya' then the third w0rd will be 'Oh my god. My crotch. You've punched me in my crotch.'.

JD: See Ya!

-------------

Elliot: Oh, Dr. Cox, does this lipstick make me look like a clown?

Dr. Cox: No, Barbie, no... it makes you look like a prostitute who caters exclusively *to* clowns. :teehee:

Redigerad av FylleSpray
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Ginger snaps:

Ginger: Wow cool smoke us up

Rex:Yeah cool huh get the fuck out

TCM (Remake):

Gubbjäveln i rullstol(inte Frank):Your so dead you dont even know it...

Bugsy:

Bugsy: Twenty dwarves took turns doing handstands on the carpet.

Long good friday:

Harold: i'll have his carcass dripping blood by midnight

Redigerad av Tommy_Fido
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

En av mina favvorullar Scream(SPOILERS):

Sidney Prescott: You sick fucks, you've seen one too many movies!

Billy: Now Sid, don't you blame the movies, movies don't create psychos, movies make psychos more creative!

Casey: Who's there?

Ghostface: Never say who's there? Don't you watch scary movies? It's a death wish. You might as well come out to investigate a strange noise or something.

Stu: Did you really call the cops?

Sidney Prescott: You bet your sorry ass I did.

Stu: My mom and dad are gonna be so mad at me!

Casey: Listen, asshole!

Phone Voice: No, you listen, you little bitch! You hang up on me again, I'll gut you like a fish, understand? Can you handle that... Blondie?

Killer: Okay, answer this question, you live. Who was the killer in Friday the 13th?

Casey: Jason! It was Jason!

Killer: Nope.

Casey: Yes it was! I've seen that movie 30 goddam times!

Killer: Then you should know that the killer was Mrs. Voorhees, Jason never appeared until the sequel!

Billy: Your slut mother was fucking my father. She's the reason my mom moved out and abandoned me... how's that for a motive?

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor