Nya bilder

p-c-2

Hittade detta som Freezer89 på gtaforums.com har översatt.

- If Niko is on the motorcycle, he wears a helmet obediently

- The bullets of the enemies leave visible impacts

- Elizabeta is one of the most successful drug dealers in Liberty City

- After Niko was seriously wounded, and landed in the hospital, all his weapons away and the next morning he leaves the hospital again

EDIT

Hittade också detta på Gtanet

* Pedestrian reactions are more true-to-life than in previous games.

* The WASTED! system is still intact. If you die, you end up at the nearest hospital (minus your weapons) the next morning.

* One button press will get you into a car. A second button press is required to start up the car's engine.

* Niko wears a helmet while riding motorcycles.

* Surroundings are more interactive (bullet holes from gunfire, environment reacting to explosions, etc).

* You can find "useful things" in cars that you hijack.

* The game is set in 2008.

Redigerad av p-c-2
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

* One button press will get you into a car. A second button press is required to start up the car's engine.

Det kan i längden bli väldigt jobbigt och störande, trots att det är mycket realistiskt. Det med WASTED-systemet är ändå lite vad ska man säga, samma. Vet inte hur ni gör, men jag har alltid laddat om spelat när jag dött för att inte förlora alla vapen.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

- Niko came to the US on the Platypus.

- When shooting the pallets on the construction site, they turn to dust (i.e. destructable).

- When the SWAT car blows up (with a rocket from Nico) the cop on the bike gets blown off.

- General: The article praises the beautiful lighting effects (on water, when sun sets, realistic fire etc.).

- The last page tells about the Euphoria engine and how Nico takes a cab to the hospital (possibly connected with hospital-mission?). Also about the lack of planes, but plenty other vehicles.

- After you spend a lot of bowling nights with Brucie a Helicopter-taxi will unlock (you can call it from your cellphone). Looks like the weapons dealer's car (which you also can call).

- Quote: 'A sympathetic main character, nice and intelligent humor, paired with stunning graphics and brilliant physics will make GTA IV the best GTA game ever'.

Also: They are indeed the first journalists who actually played the game by themselves.

Tacka bartje006

Redigerad av p-c-2
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Lilla pubispojken (jag var bara TVUNGEN att skriva det), det vore sjukt jobbigt!! :)

Sant. Men det vore ändå kul att höra Niko med stark stress i rösten skrika rätt ut "Start yo foking cár san of a biitch!" :). Men det skulle bli jobbigt i längden.

Redigerad av Renard
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Sant. Men det vore ändå kul att höra Niko med stark stress i rösten skrika rätt ut "Start yo foking cár san of a biitch!" :). Men det skulle bli jobbigt i längden.

Kanske att dom gör så att det är i nåt speciellt uppdrag, Niko har väldigt bråttom och slänger sig in i bilen, men den vill inte starta. Sen skriker han ut en massa svordomar i ilskan... :)

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor