Hur gör jag för att få LC till VC?

hesekeid

Hoppas du kan engelska...

Ok so many people have had problems installing GTALC in the last couple of days and I had to repeat the same steps to them, I won't mention any names but you bastards know who you are. :rolleyes:

This tutorial will teach you how to install GTALC without any problems and it will be error free.

1) The first thing you need to do is open up to your Grand Theft Auto Vice City folder which should be located in "program files / rockstar games"

2) Then you gotta copy that folder and paste it, rename it to "Grand Theft Auto Liberty City"

3) Ok heres something you've probaby never heard of but go over here (click here) and download GTA:WO (It has some files that are missing from GTALC)

Alternate GTA:WO Download Link: GTA: WO (FileFront)

4) Step 4 is to wait until GTA:WO is done downloading.

5) Next open up the folder and install GTA:WO into the "Grand Theft Auto Liberty City" folder I told you to make earlier on.

6) Ok next you got to download GTALC beta 1 from the "Mod Collection thread" and wait for it to finish downloading.

7) Once the download is done then open it up and install it into the same folder you installed GTA:WO in.

8) Now everything should be set and make sure you made a desktop icon.

9) Ok now right-click the GTALC icon and go to properties.

10) The target or something should be like "program files\Grand Theft Auto Liberty City\gta-lc.exe" change that gta-lc.exe to gta-vc.exe.

11) ALTERNATE STEP, Ok so this is a alternate step, if you decided not to make a desktop icon just go to your Grand Theft Auto Liberty City folder you installed everything in and just click on the VC icon to start LC. DO NOT USE THE LC LAUNCHER

12) Just click your icon and LC will start and it should be PERFECT

- Important Notes -

Ok so these are just some important stuff that you will need to know.

1) This tut was made by Torque.

2) Your reps will be saved in the same folder you use for GTAVC reps (GTA user files) so just get comfy with that.

*MAJOR Note!*: If you get a error about a missing "comdlg" or so please go to this site and follow the instructions.

Tack till Torque på GTAstunting.net.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• 4 weeks later...
Hoppas du kan engelska...

Tack till Torque på GTAstunting.net.

Vilken sida är detta från?6) Ok next you got to download GTALC beta 1 from the "Mod Collection thread" and wait for it to finish downloading.

7) Once the download is done then open it up and install it into the same folder you installed GTA:WO in.

omöjligt att göra ju jag hittar inte filerna kan någon uploada dom här snälla!!!!

Redigerad av ericko_gta
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• 2 weeks later...

Ett rätt mycket enklare alternativ är att gå in på den här länken och ladda ner det, så slipper du regga dig och sådant trams.

En riktigt bra Readme med instruktioner finns i paketet du laddar ner.

Senaste uppdateringen kom i förrgår :)

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=268361

Redigerad av justChris
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• 4 weeks later...
Ett rätt mycket enklare alternativ är att gå in på den här länken och ladda ner det, så slipper du regga dig och sådant trams.

En riktigt bra Readme med instruktioner finns i paketet du laddar ner.

Senaste uppdateringen kom i förrgår :P

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=268361

Godfather,vad heter bruden som du har längst ner på dina meddelande :rolleyes:

Är detta verkligen spelet :ermm::shifty::D:)

Redigerad av biafra_92
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Jag menar om detta är exakt GTA LC..För de känns fett mycket som GTA 3 ^_^

Det är inte exakt som GTA LC, det är GTA LC ! Vilket man kan räkna ut.

GTA VC + GTA III + Liberty City = GTAVCGTAIIILibertyCity - GTAVC - III - iberty - ity = GTA LC

Enkel mattematik!

Seriöst är du värkligen 14/15 år? För den där enkla matematiken med - och + lär man sig faktist i 1an :P

Om det är GTA LCS (Grand Theft Auto - Liberty City Stories) som du tänker på så finns det ingen sådan mod tyvärr..

Redigerad av I lol
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor