GTA3's huvudperson - namnet bekräftat....

Jacker

• Inlägg 50
  • Ålder
  • Senaste inlägg

Toppbidragare

För er som inte visste det så är Katalina med i trailern i början av GTA 3 där hon rånar en bank och skjuter Claude. Innan hon skjuter honom säger hon typ:

Im an ambisous girl..

And you're just a small time.

PANG!

Det är det hela storyn bygger på i GTA3.

Lite gammal tråd?

Men jag tycker R* borde ge han en röst för han ser ju ut som en fjolla när han bara står och nickar.

Det är ju bara tufft att han inte snackar, det ger ett intryck av att han är hård och känslokall.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Jag tycker det är konstigt att han nickar i telefonen när han "snackar" med någon maffiasnubbe i GTA 3 och att maffiasnubben fattar att han menar Ja.. Hur ska han som han snackar med kunna veta det? :)

Jag tycker det är konstigt att Catalina i Gta3 introt kallar honom för "small-time" men enligt SA story så har dom varit ihop i ca 10 år.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Mute betyder tystlåten/tyst?

Engelskt uppslagsord

mute

Svensk översättning

dämpa {om känslor} (verb; transitivt)

Engelskt uppslagsord

mute

Svensk översättning

dämpa {om ljud}; sätta sordin på {musikaliskt} (verb; transitivt)

Engelskt uppslagsord

mute

Svensk översättning

muta {fonetiskt} (substantiv)

Engelskt uppslagsord

mute

Svensk översättning

som inte uttalas, stum {fonetiskt} (adjektiv)

Engelskt uppslagsord

mute

Svensk översättning

sordin; dämmare {musikaliskt} (substantiv)

Engelskt uppslagsord

mute

Svensk översättning

stum person (substantiv)

Engelskt uppslagsord

mute

Svensk översättning

tyst; stum (adjektiv)

Engelskt uppslagsord

mute

Svensk översättning

{tekniskt} träcka {om fågel} (verb; intransitivt)

Svenskt uppslagsord

stum stumt stumma adj.

som inte kan tala (om bokstäver även "som ej uttalas")

Engelsk översättning

dumb, mute

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claude_Speed

San Andreas

Claude, as seen during his brief appearance in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

Enlarge

Claude, as seen during his brief appearance in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

Claude's first chronological appearance in the Grand Theft Auto III-era Grand Theft Auto storyline is a cameo as a thug in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, where he races against, and loses to, Carl "CJ" Johnson, all the while "pleasuring" Catalina, in 1992. After the race, Catalina informs Carl Johnson that the two of them need to keep their car to go to Liberty City, and instead of a pink slip, give him the deed to a run-down car garage in San Fierro.

After leaving for Liberty City, Catalina phones Carl Johnson at certain plot points. After completing the final mission "End of the Line", Carl receives a phone call when Catalina, in mid-orgasm, screams Claude's first name.

After leaving San Andreas, Claude and Catalina took part in a long string of crimes in several states. This ends in October 2001, when Catalina betrays Claude by shooting him shortly after a bank heist in Liberty City and leaves him for dead. After his arrest by the police, Claude is en route to prison when his prison transport is ambushed by Colombian Cartel commandos (who kidnap an oriental prisoner). He escapes with the help of 8-Ball, and works his way into the favor of the local Mafia.

He eventually helps destroy a large tanker of SPANK, a fictional drug that Catalina and her new accomplice Miguel are pushing around the city with the help of the Colombian Cartel. His help to the Leone Mafia at the beginning is rewarded with a death trap, from which he is saved by Don Salvatore Leone's mistress, Maria. She introduces him to Asuka, who is with the local Yakuza. To prove that Claude has completely severed ties with the Leones in favor of the Yakuza, Asuka allows him to kill Salvatore.

Following the assassination, Claude works his way up the Yakuza ladder, gaining the favor of crime lord Kenji. He also meets a crooked cop named Ray, and Media Millionaire Donald Love. He is eventually asked to kill Kenji by Donald Love, and to frame the Colombian Cartel for the job. The reason behind this is explained to be a method of dropping property values of a rival company, a tactic Love learned from Avery Carrington in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Asuka takes over the Yakuza, and becomes obsessed with revenge against the Cartel. She sends Claude on a number of missions to slow down the spread of SPANK in Liberty City.

Eventually, Asuka is killed, and Maria is kidnapped, with a note from Catalina left behind. Claude confronts her, kills her after a lengthy battle, and saves Maria, if only to (apparently) kill her after having to deal with her whining.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor