Metal Gear Solid

Jacker

Det är värt att köpa det. Det är dessutom billigt men det kan vara lite svårt att få tag i eftersom det inte tillverkas längre. Så det finns bara att köpa begagnat (undantag finns).

Tillverkas inte TTS längre B)

O sen måste jag spara till PS3 o MGS4 så det blir ingen GC men om man kanske kan låna nån kompis så :lol:

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• Inlägg 2,6k
  • Ålder
  • Senaste inlägg

Toppbidragare

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nästa månad får vi se på ännu en av Kojimas underbara trailers av Metal Gear Solid!

MGS4 trailer at LeipzigNews

Hideo Kojima's internal Konami studio, Kojima Productions, will be out in force at the Games Convention in Leipzig, Germany, next month - with five new games to show off.

These include Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots on PlayStation 3, for which we're promised "a spectacular video trailer", as well as new PSP title Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops.

MGS fans will also get the chance to check out Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence in person, ahead of its release this October on PS2. It's been out in the US for (ahem) some time now.

Elsewhere, the PSP Metal Gear Solid: Digital Graphic Novel will be around, as well as Kojima Productions' DS title Lunar Knights, which will be playable.

Having played with solar panels in his Boktai GBA series, this time Kojima's including a "digital climate", where the top screen simulates real weather.

We'll be bringing you our thoughts on all of those and others at Leipzig during the show's run between August 23rd and 27th. Providing we leave the Konami stand at least - they'll have Pro Evolution Soccer on Xbox 360, too.

Källa

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

OMG I met Hideo Kojima(MGS4 info)

Ok so I was at the McFarlane booth and I see a asian guy with dark black hair from the back, and think "hmm thats guys head kinda looks like Kojima's." I really didn't think it was him, just thought it was a funny coincedence. I walk around the crowd of people, and end up right in front of him. I looked at his name tag, and it said "Hideo Kojima". I was so shocked, I stood there like a moron for what seemed like forever. It really caught me by surprise.

I stuck my hand without saying anything and shook his hand. Tried to tell him how big of a fan I was and how I met him before at a signing up in LA. He couldnt speak enlisgh very well at all. His friend(ended up being the senior producer for MGS4) was next to him and translated a few things I said. I was still in shock that Kojima was right in front of me. My face must of been so red, I was really embarrassed. Then I said it was really nice to meet them, and to have a good time in San Diego. They seemed to be really surprised and startled by my actions. Like they couldnt believe I knew who he was.

Then my girlfriend suggests I get a picture with them. So I run back up and ask, and he says ok. All the while people are just walking around me like normal. No one knew who he was except me. heres the pic:

Ok after that I couldnt stop thinking about what just happened. And how I wanted to ask so many questions regarding Metal Gear. My girlfriend was looking for some T-shirts at this stand, and they so happened to be doing the same thing. You can see the Tshirt stand to the left if i get it loaded on here.

I couldnt resist the urge to go up and talk to them again. They were standing within 5 feet of me for about 10mins. The guy who spoke english was on his own so I worked up the balls and approched him again. We strted talking about how huige of a fan I was, and I told him i felt embarrassed about the way I approached them the first time. I was much more calm this time around thank god. He ended up revealing to me that he was the Senior producer for MGS4.

Alrihgt Im going to get straight to the point here. I basically gave him an interview while he was picking out T-shirts, Kojima was off doing the same thing aboiut 5 feet away. Hedidnt seem to notice I was talking to him. I talked to him for about 10-15mins. Heres what I found out.

- No way it will fit on a DVD9. Wouldnt give me a number as how big the game will be. Said he couldnt do that, and nothing is been confirmed as how big the final game will be, cause "there still making it." But went on about how Sony is pushing HD content and in no way will it be possible to fit it on a normal DVD, and BD is totally necessary for MGS4.(he kept calling it BD) I brought up compression, but he didnt seem like he liked that idea. Forgot what he said. Basically they dont want to do that. I dunno. This lead into a question about resolution.

-MGS4 will be 1080. Im assuming 1080p, but he said 1080. He said Sony is "forcing" them to do it in 1080. He hesitated when he said this. Im thinking he could not find the right Håller med till 100%!, and chose to say "forcing." But didnt really mean that. As he continued to talk about it I assumed he meant "pushing". So anotherwards Sony is really pushing for 1080p on MGS4, and he said thats what it will be.

- wouldnt reveal whos grave it is. said you will have to wait and see.

-Expect MGS4 to be in playable form next E3. He gave me a "hint" as he put it, and said to expect it to follow like all the MGS games have done in the past. In that they were always shown in playable form for the first time in the same year they were released. Which all happened to be at E3. so its releasing in 2007, so expect it at the 07 E3. I sugested TGS but this is what he told me

- still learning the PS3 A lot of things are moving along nicely, but they are also struggling with other things. Because of this he told me this is the biggest MGS team ever, and they have tons of people working on the game. Since its a next gen PS3 game. Made it seem like it was kinda hard to develope on PS3 thus far.

-Tilt controller might be used for cracking necks. I asked him about the tilt controller, and he said there testing a lot of things out. I said how I thought it would be really cool if you could crack guards necks with the controller. He laughed and sai another team member came up with the same idea, and there testing it out. He kept reiterating the fact, "ther estill making it"

Kojima has idea's about another ZOE wouldnt confirm anything. But said he thought Kojima wanted to do another one, but is busy with MGS4 right now. Didnt know wether he meant there are already plans for a next ZOE, or already has ideas for it. Whastever it is, it means will will most liekly see a ZOE3 sometime in the future.

I asked a lot of things he couldnt answer. I made a lot of sugestions as well. I told him if this really is Kojimas last MGS game plz kill off snake so someone else doesnt come along and screw things up. I also asked about Raiden in playable form. And he said he couldnt reveal anything. I also commited on how they made Raiden seem so powerfull in the E3 trailer, and how im worried Snake seemed to weak in comparison. But he reassured me that Snake is the main guy, and you'll just have to wait and see.

http://www.wii60.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3028

Ops, sorry för dubbelposten

Redigerad av RadiuZ
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• 2 weeks later...

Hur gör man för att snacka med vakten när man sitter i cellen?

EDIT: Haha, jag hittade precis en Easter Egg. Om man sparar i cellen kommer Para-Medic börja prata om Dracula, vilket Snake inte gillar. Om man sedan resetar konsollen och laddar spelet kommer ett minispel startas där man slåss mot ett gäng monster. Man har två svärd och utför nån sorts spinnattack, sen kan man låsa på mål, hoppa, osv. Kontrollerna är annorlunda. Tillslut vaknar Snake, ring då runt till Para-Medic, EVA och de andra. :o

Redigerad av Jacker
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Köpte Metal Gear Ac!d till mitt psp för ungefär en vecka sen! Först blev jag jäkligt besviken på att man inte kunde gå som vanligt, utan MÅSTE begränsa sina rörelser till korten! Men sen, så kom jag in i den underbara storyn som alla Metal Gear spel har.

Metal Gear är helt enkelt BÄST! ^_^

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Köpte Metal Gear Ac!d till mitt psp för ungefär en vecka sen! Först blev jag jäkligt besviken på att man inte kunde gå som vanligt, utan MÅSTE begränsa sina rörelser till korten! Men sen, så kom jag in i den underbara storyn som alla Metal Gear spel har.

Metal Gear är helt enkelt BÄST! ^_^

Vänta bara på Metal Gear Solid Ops, som kommer till PSP. Ska utspela sig efter trean, och vara precis som PS2-versionerna.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Vänta bara på Metal Gear Solid Ops, som kommer till PSP. Ska utspela sig efter trean, och vara precis som PS2-versionerna.

Men åh fan! :D Synd bara att jag inte har lirat varken tvåan eller trean! :) Men, spelet äger ju fasen ändå! :D Sen finns typ Metal Gear Ac!d 2 väl? är det samma sak? det är typ med 3D glasögon! :P

Edit: Nu måste jag ta och klara ut MGS 1, bara för minnernas skull! ;)

Redigerad av Merkky
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, boys! Nu är det dags att ta fram den här tråden igen.

Metal Gear Solid 4 trailer debuts at Leipzig

Hideo Kojima's PS3 opus gets fresh movie love at this year's Leipzig Games Convention - with first in-game footage!

Metal Gear Solid 4 is a key title for the PlayStation 3's launch period and one of the first games guaranteed to give Sony's next-gen console some must have appeal.

Well as you'll know from E3, where we managed to catch a Håller med till 100%! with legendary creator Hideo Kojima on the next and possibly final incarnation of Solid Snake's adventures (though we hope Kojima will at least keep the door ajar for future offerings), MGS4 already has us more excited than a bag of puppies.

Well, more should be known at Leipzig tomorrow about this 'Most Wanted' of all PS3 titles with a brand new movie debuting, which should give further clues to the all-consuming beast which is MGS4. From what we hear on the wind it's going to be an absolute corker too, with attendees (including us) treated to the first in-game action from the title, which will feature actual PS3 gameplay visuals, as well as the usual carefully crafted and absorbing cut-scenes which are such a feature of the series.

We hope it won't be too long before Konami unleashes the trailer on an entirely suspecting world too, but if not, we'll be there to bring you footage direct from the show floor with our usual wobbly cam antics. Are we excited? Most definitely!

Så inom dom närmaste dagarna kommer vi få se ännu en läcker trailer av Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots! Denna gång trodligtvis med hur det ser ut att faktiskt spela spelet.

Yay!

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Trailern!

Den visar inte av karaktärerna, utan mest hur en strid mellan olika faktioner ser ut.

Kanske får vi en förlängd version som vi fått med de andra två trailerna, men just nu är det bara denna.

Och Gamevideos mediaspelare är verkligen inget att ha. Den hackar för oss med dåligt bredband samt att bilden är mindre. Jag laddade ner den från länken till höger istället och fick då en större bild.

Och tro mig, ni vill se den med största möjliga resulution.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• 3 weeks later...