Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Crusader

Nu har nästa Metal Gear Solid spel presenterats. Vi visste innan att de jobbade Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes men nu avslöjas yttligare ett spel som dessutom har en siffra efter sig.

Handlingen verkar minst lika rörig som alltid. Man spelar åter igen Naked Snake (som sedan blev Big Boss) och den här gången verkar han gå rogue. Kanske får vi äntligen se hur han blev Big Boss?

En stor del av spelet verkar handla om

hur Naked Snake blir skadad, hamnar i koma och vaknar igen 9 år senare var av resultatet blir att soldater anfaller sjukhuset. Och jag undrar om de inte skapade Snake-klonerna medans han låg i koma.

Trailer

• Gilla 1
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Nu har nästa Metal Gear Solid spel presenterats. Vi visste innan att de jobbade Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes men nu avslöjas yttligare ett spel som dessutom har en siffra efter sig.

Handlingen verkar minst lika rörig som alltid. Man spelar åter igen Naked Snake (som sedan blev Big Boss) och den här gången verkar han gå rogue. Kanske får vi äntligen se hur han blev Big Boss?

En stor del av spelet verkar handla om

hur Naked Snake blir skadad, hamnar i koma och vaknar igen 9 år senare var av resultatet blir att soldater anfaller sjukhuset. Och jag undrar om de inte skapade Snake-klonerna medans han låg i koma.

Trailer

Har inte sett trailern än, men, blev han inte Big Boss efter att han dödade The Boss i MGS3?

Edit: Det här är ju ganska trippigt. Vad är det med hela den här "From FOX two phantoms where born"-grejen? Varför har Big Boss en klo/robothand på vänster arm?! Han har ju inte det i MGS4 (edit: han har handskar på sig i slutet på fyran, det kan stämma överens ändå!), och det utspelar sig lååångt framåt! VAD FAN MENAR DOM MED TWO PHANTOMS?

Fast det låter logiskt att Les Enfants Terribles gjordes medan han låg i koma, och att det var två kloner (two phantoms?) men jag fattar fortfarande inte riktigt vad det är som händer..

On March 27, 2013 at GDC 2013, Kojima officially confirmed that Ground Zeroes and The Phantom Pain were one and the same, and that the final title was going to be Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. He subsequently presented a trailer and showcased the finer aspects of the FOX Engine, later explaining that Ground Zeroes serves as a prologue to the main Phantom Pain segment. David Hayter, long time voice from the series, has stated he will not be reprising his role for MGSV.

Ingen David Hayter? WHAT UP?

Redigerad av Merkky
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Enligt hans twitter fick han inte ens frågan om han ville medverka.

What the fuck is up with that

Tror det har med Metal Gear Solid 4 där han också hade en ny röstskådespelare. För att inte förvirra förmycket, antar jag. Det finns en massa som inte inser skillnaden mellan Naked Snake och Solid Snake. Inklusive vissa IGN-reportrar. :P

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

David Hayter

So,

Here's a recap of events:

I have been up in Toronto, for the past eight months, directing my first film, (WOLVES -- 2013, TF1/COPPERHEART). On the December break, I came home to Los Angeles for the holidays. I heard then, that recording sessions for MG:V were being put together.

But I didn't hear anything about whether I'd be needed or not.

So, I got in touch with someone involved in the production. We got together for lunch, and he told me that they "wouldn't be needing me" on this game. No reason, or explanation was given beyond that.

And that was it.

I drove home through Laurel Canyon, bummed, and thinking about Snake.

To be clear, I love being a part of the world of Metal Gear. I admire its technological innovations, the gameplay, the political message of it all. But primarily, I love the fans of these games. Two grown men burst into tears upon meeting me at the Vancouver Fan Expo last year.

Now that... Is a rare and excellent role. You know you're making an impact.

And I love doing it.

In 1998, I tried to do come up with a voice which epitomized the kind of worn, put-upon, genetically-engineered clone-soldier that I saw Snake to be. Over time, as the games became more stunning and visually sophisticated, I tried to transition that initial voice into the increasingly real environments in which Snake found himself. My level of success is up to you, but any perceived deficiencies were not for lack of hard work. I have dedicated a huge amount of time and effort into creating a compelling character, capable of expressing the myriad emotional, physical and psychological hurdles that Snake has to face.

Anyway, now it's been fifteen years, nine games, and an enormous blast to undertake.

If it were my choice, I would do this role forever. To hear anyone else's voice coming from Snake's battered throat, makes me a little ill, to be honest.

But the truth is -- it's not my choice. Any and all casting decisions are the sole purview of Hideo Kojima, and Konami itself. And that's fair.

And I'll get by. I am not lacking for employment on any level.

But I didn't want anybody to think that I was intentionally abandoning them.

And know that I will miss this job, and this character, very much.

My best wishes to you all,

David Hayter

Redigerad av Troxie
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor