Okej, så nu är det dags igen...

Vice.

Har haft detta problemet innan. En gång bytte jag konsollen, en annan kom ljudet tillbaka efter ett dygn.

Nu är det dags igen.

Startade det idag och ljudet är borta. Spelade igårkväll coh då fungerade allt som vanligt. Idag är det inget ljud.

Kopplade in ett bluetooth headset igår men det skall inte påverka.

Får inte ens ljud i headsetet om jag väljer att allt jud skall gå in och ut genom det.

Vad göra? Nån som haft liknande problem?

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Varför inte bara PS3-tråden? -_-

Iallafall, så hittade jag det här som kan vara värt att prova.

Hi,

I had the same sound problem, I stopped by EB games to try to get answers and WHoa.. the Sony Rep was there...BONUS!! Here's what you do....connect the HDMI cable from your PS3 to your T.V. for video, and connect your optical audio cable to your Home Theater. Hold your finger on the on/off switch of the Playstation for 5 to 10 seconds,you will have flashing blue and green lights while you hold it, then it will turn off (red). Then hold it again for another 5 or 10 secondsto turn it back on, keep holding it until the green and blue lights stop flashing. That resets the Playstation3 defaults. If you have an HDMI cable, you will see a message "HDMI cable detected, do you want to select it?" Say yes. Then you should get a second message about "Ps3 can automatically set optimal settings, yes or no" Again say yes. Now you should have audio and video through your T.V. Now to get the audio through your home theater, go to "system settings" (looks like a suitcase.) select sound settings...the PS3 should have selected HDMI already, change it to digital optical, and then move right to the optical settings, put a check mark in "Dolby Digital", and "PCM 44 mhz", and "48 mhz.." DO NOT...and I repeat DO NOT put a check mark in "DTS digital" If there is one there, uncheck it!! That is what is screwing everybody up, that is a movie sound setting usually only found on high end music concert DVDs (like the Eagles) you will get no sound on some games and some regular movie DVDs with this setting selected. Move your screen right once more with your left joystick...click "save" and Voila!! Go start the game!! Enjoy!!

Du kan också kolla in Playstation 3 Repair Kit, ifall du inte skulle vilja skicka iväg den igen.

Redigerad av Pixiegnom
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor