Ställ dina SA-frågor till Rockstar här!

1. Will you be able to hide and aim the way you do in Manhunt?

2. Is El Burro, Phil Cassidy or Tommy Vercetti or any other character from GTA 3 and Vice City gonna appear in the game?

3. If you tattoo yourself, is it possible to remove it?

4. If a car flip over, will it start burning and explode like before?

5. Will it be alternate endings in the game?

6. Can you learn different martial arts like Muay thai or Capoeira?

/Linus Högman from Sweden...

Redigerad av Gangzta
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• Inlägg 90
  • Ålder
  • Senaste inlägg

Toppbidragare

Populära dagar

Toppbidragare

1: Is it a rumor or is it true that all citizens will have their own life? And if it's true, how advanced will it be? Can you tell us more about it?

2: Will you be able to select difficulty, like "easy" "normal" and "hard"?

3: If you would become fat, how much time would you need (IRL) to get a normal weight?

4: If you kill someone on a backstreet somewhere where absolutely nobody saw you, will you still be chased by the police like in in all previous GTA-games?

5: Will the polices be smarter? In GTA 3 and VC, if you were standing above the polices, they didn't aim at you, they just pointed their guns forward and shot the walls or whatever was in front of them. Will this be fixed?

6: All emergency vehicles, lika ambulances and copcars, if they were in a hurry they didn't care about the walking citizens on the streets, they just runned over them! Will this be fixed?

//Tobias Hellström

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Here are my questions to Rockstar North:

* Is Rag-Doll physics confirmed? How does it work?

Personally I think it would improve the games variety very much. I mean, just think about in how many different ways you can hit a person with the car, and so on...

* Fans think they have spotted a dog on one picture, and on the official website a sentence can be heared "send in the K-9 unit". So, are there any dogs in the game, and if so, what is their function? Guard-dogs? Police-dogs? and so on... tell us everything on dogs and other animals!

* Are there any Jet-Skis in the game and if so, can you ride them? Make stunts with 'em? again; tell us everything!

* Is it a velocity meter in the game? Optional maybe? Please Rockstar! Digital or analogue. Can be very small, so it don't take up too much space on screen.

* Can you fly and control the larger long-distance air plane spottet in the first trailer?

---

Rockstar; thanks for the best games ever! Keep it up! Your work will get paid, I promise! We WILL buy the game, every REAL GTA-fan will! :o

/Jonas Sjolin - SWEDEN

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

1. In GTA VC there where only 1 model of dirtbike, racebike and rider. Will it be the same in GTA SA? and also will there only be 1 type of bicyckle?

2. Will you be able to use close encounter weapons from bicyckle and motorcyckle like swinging a bat or a samuraisword at a pedestrians head/neck/body?

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

1. Tell us a little bit about the Manhunt connections, will Cash appear in the game? What role will Lionel Starkweather play?!

2. Will you be able to fly the plane shown in the trailer? (Juank Air, great joke btw -_- )

3. Will you be able to kill animals in the game?

cheers rockstar

Redigerad av +Pine+
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

1: Will youngsters appear in the game?

If so, can I kill them?

2: Will any real-life celebs appear?

3: Will the ability to surf on big waves appear?

4: Will there be deadly sharks or other man-eating underwater-animals in SA?

5: Let's say I get 6 wanted stars, will some sort of military chooper (Apache) hunt me down?

6: Will I be able to buy average houses and not just hugh mansions?

7: Will watching TV be an ability?

8: Will all the cops have the same appearance or will there be variety within their race, hair and stamina?

9: Will pedestrians be able to swim?

I will LOVE S.A any way you slice it!! THNX R*!! You're the best!

//Rasmus Carlin -New Yorker-

Redigerad av Ozzy Osbourne
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

1. Wich of the three towns is the biggest?

2. When are you guys going to tell us about Las Venturas?

3. Can CJ travel like a passenger in the planes at the airports?

4. How many story based missions are there going to be in SA?

Thank you guys for bringing us the best games ever made! Keep up the good work!

/ Miguel del Olmo Holmberg

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Gäst