wow!½!

Wild_hawk

Ja vet inte om det är rätt men HÄR står det att man kan ladda ner den senaste versionen av spelet.

SÅ HÄR SKREV HAN SOM HAR GJORT SPELET: Nighthawk Posted: January 1 2003 -

First of all, the latest version of Tremor is up, download it if you already did, and download it if you haven't!

And the new version has a news system and update notifier on the main page, so you don't have to come here to find the latest version, it right in the game!

For your questions, the game can theoretically support 1,000,000 players but the engine was made for 256 players and the beta map was made for 16. The map for 256 was too big for a beta, since I've only seen 7-10 people playing at once.

After I release it, there will be a mega map for those game with 256 players!

The game will run in fullscreen mode but I used it in window mode because I was running 3 instances to test the multiplay support.

The next version will be in fullscreen mode after I smash all the bugs!

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

SÅ HÄR SKREV HAN SOM HAR GJORT SPELET: Nighthawk Posted: January 1 2003 -

First of all, the latest version of Tremor is up, download it if you already did, and download it if you haven't!

And the new version has a news system and update notifier on the main page, so you don't have to come here to find the latest version, it right in the game!

For your questions, the game can theoretically support 1,000,000 players but the engine was made for 256 players and the beta map was made for 16. The map for 256 was too big for a beta, since I've only seen 7-10 people playing at once.

After I release it, there will be a mega map for those game with 256 players!

The game will run in fullscreen mode but I used it in window mode because I was running 3 instances to test the multiplay support.

The next version will be in fullscreen mode after I smash all the bugs!

Men jag har inte sagt att jag vill ha hela, utan bara byaste versionen... -_-

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor