DoDo!!

Gt@_

Oki,,, hoppas du kan engelska :huh: men det gick inte så lyckat för mig,,, hoppas det går för dig/er

Firstly, The D-Pad and Analog stick are opposites for Latitude, This guide is for the D-Pad, so if youre gonna use analog, press up when i say down

I recommend using the Runway in the airport, that the bigger planes use, The one facing directly towards Staunton Island,

Hold X, the plane will begin moving, after about 5 seconds hold Down, the nose will scrape the ground and you'll gain a huge speed boost, and sparks will fly off the back. DO NOT let the sparks appear for a while or the plane will stop itself.

Now taking off, When the plane is sparking, release down

DO NOT PRESS UP!!!!

doing so will result in you flying high and nose-diving into the floor, possibly the ocean.

Let the plane gain height, switch to the side view (L2 or R2) and see the plane properly, tap down whenever the nose goes above the back, They must stay level, if the nose gets too high, The plane will go up then nose-dive, so TAP down occasionally to balance the plane,

Youre now flying, You need to maintain this, the plane will more than likely begin to fall, Let it, Do not try to fly up as you will, once again, nose dive, The breeze will catch it and raise it, you just need to keep tapping down to level it out.

Turning: Tap left or right as holding it will spin the plane.

NOTE: you must not be in First-Person view during take off, Or it will not fly.

Please rate this then it can stay in the tips section forever.

Any questions i'll be glad to help.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Oki,,, hoppas du kan engelska :huh: men det gick inte så lyckat för mig,,, hoppas det går för dig/er

Firstly, The D-Pad and Analog stick are opposites for Latitude, This guide is for the D-Pad, so if youre gonna use analog, press up when i say down

I recommend using the Runway in the airport, that the bigger planes use, The one facing directly towards Staunton Island,

Hold X, the plane will begin moving, after about 5 seconds hold Down, the nose will scrape the ground and you'll gain a huge speed boost, and sparks will fly off the back. DO NOT let the sparks appear for a while or the plane will stop itself.

Now taking off, When the plane is sparking, release down

DO NOT PRESS UP!!!!

doing so will result in you flying high and nose-diving into the floor, possibly the ocean.

Let the plane gain height, switch to the side view (L2 or R2) and see the plane properly, tap down whenever the nose goes above the back, They must stay level, if the nose gets too high, The plane will go up then nose-dive, so TAP down occasionally to balance the plane,

Youre now flying, You need to maintain this, the plane will more than likely begin to fall, Let it, Do not try to fly up as you will, once again, nose dive, The breeze will catch it and raise it, you just need to keep tapping down to level it out.

Turning: Tap left or right as holding it will spin the plane.

NOTE: you must not be in First-Person view during take off, Or it will not fly.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor