PC versionen lider av många problem, lös

Jadu lika bra att inse fakta. Har läst nu lite på Futuremarks forum och där är det massor som har problem med detta spel, snabba datorer som lite äldre.

Så var beredda att spelet kan bli buggigt om ni har otur.

lite quotes som förklarar allt:

WTF is going on?

I cant even get an average of 30fps with NO AF or FSAA.. 

And im not running on 1600x1200 or something, just 1024x768 maxed out.

Im on 2.4b + 768MB ram + Radeon9600Pro and I really thought, thinking of running GTA3 on my pIII, with atleast 30fps :S:S

Do you need 5.4 and up catalysts or something? because it also gives me a refreshrate of 60 or 72hz even on 1024x768  .

HELP !

Thanks

ok... i installed the game and stuff, seemed like everything was ok. i started to play and i noticed that the opening cut scene was jumpy... so i skipped through it. i started playing and it was REALLY jumpy/lagging. i have no clue what the problem is... it took me a good 5-10 minutes to get from the starting point to CJ's house, taking the fastest route... i have no clue what the problem is because i have over the recommended requirements... heres my specs

Hey I just got my copy of GTA installed and everything is perfect up until after leaving the grave scene before getting chased by the drive by. All of the dialogue just dies, none at all. I can still hear all of the ambient noises, but no audio track for the main characters. I've restarted the game and it still does it. Anyone else having this problem? I'll play further and see if it comes back and if not, then I'll reinstall and see what happens.
bought the pc version today, install it, run it, everything runs smooth at high settings, but all the people are the same colour as the sky, textures are missing. Anyone else have this problem? Does anyone know a solution for this? And yes, I got all the recent drivers and reinstalled too.

I have been playing since yesterday, and I have found about 12 other people who are having the same problem with this game. Everytime after about 10-20 min. of playing the game crashes with an error and goes back to desktop. It is obviously a game problem, as atleast 12 other people on another forum are having the same problem, there is a whole thread about it. It is suspect that it is a conflit with ATI drivers. Though this is odd, because GTA : SA is a nvidia backed game, I wouldnt expect them to screw over ATI users for nvidia's money. I have run it on my rig with a 6800ultra and have had no problems, but on my main rig with a x800xt pe it keeps crashing as it does for MANY others. This is very frustrating as we cant enjoy the game we purchased.

Is there a way to fix this, or a emergency patch that is in the works? Or is a solution been found that the user can do? Alot of us would love an awnser and a way to fix this.

I know it is not a problem with my machine has I have WAY past the system requirements, and latest drivers, and I have tried about 3 different video drivers all with the same result. I have 2 gigs PC3200 mem, x800xt pe, A64 4000+, Soundblaster audigy 2, K8t800 MSI NEO 2 motherboard.

I know a lot of people including myself who thought there was something seriously wrong with the game and / or our systems. We'd start the game and after the main San Andreas logo appeared and was dimming down to go to the main menu it would crash to the desktop and say sa_gta.exe has experienced a problem and needs to shutdown. Personally, I solved the problem by upgrading my DirectX drivers to 9.0c. They were NOT 9.0 and that was the reason why I was getting this error. The game never gave me any clue that it was a DirectX problem so I had to check everything (graphic drivers, ram, etc). Eventually I figured it out and I am enjoying this game so much I took the day off yesterday to play it, and when I get home today I plan on playing it for another 12 hours (I gotta sleep sometime).

I can see this weekend being occupied with 18 hours of San Andreas gaming.

Have fun!

Hopefully this will fix some peoples problems if they didn't think about it

I use the keypad for movement in every fps. I can't map numpad 5 in GTA: SA... it just doesn't recognize the key. This is bad; that's what I use to move backwards.

Anyone else notice this?

For some reason, whenever I click on the "Advanced" option in the display menu, the game crashes. Somebody help!

Ser ju riktigt kul ut eller hur ? Nä men vafan såna här problem var det längesen jag såg till ett spel. alla möjliga buggar av oförklarliga anledningar, trodde de skulle släppa ett optimerat pc spel verkar mer som de bara kört en port fron ps2 versionen.

Fan även xbox lider av fps problem å annat piss.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Kanske är dom som har lite knasiga drivrutiner?? Inte tagit bort dom gamla innan dom installerar dom nya?

Nej, men lite buggar verkar det ju vara iaf. Var ju det i Vice City också men det var inget störande. Hoppas att det inte är det nu heller. Posten får snabba på med mitt paket från CDON! :lol: Längtar!

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Har inget med drivrutiner att göra, det är nästan samma sak som med spelet Boiling Point.. där försvann också mitt ljud helt, taskig fps så jag vill gråta.

Och det är ju datorer folk spelar andra spel hur bra som helst varför ska då san andreas vara annorlunda ? jo hade det kommit till PC först så hade det sett annorlunda ut och det kommer säkert funka bra för dom flesta om man har uppdaterade saker till grafikkort etc.. men för dom som nu får problem så är det ju inget konstigt då man inte är ensam. Märks tydligt att spelet behöver en patch.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Kanske är dom som har lite knasiga drivrutiner?? Inte tagit bort dom gamla innan dom installerar dom nya?

Nej, men lite buggar verkar det ju vara iaf. Var ju det i Vice City också men det var inget störande. Hoppas att det inte är det nu heller. Posten får snabba på med mitt paket från CDON! :huh: Längtar!

Alltså vadå, ska man ta bort dom gamla innan man installerar dom nya??

Har ju inte jag gjort :">

Men det enda jag har problem med SA på pc är att spelet rullar inte precis på 60fps eller 30fps, vet inte om det är min nya Dell plattskärm E173FP (ngn som vet om den suger?) eller om det är mitt grafikkort ATI x800se 128 mb..

Inställningarna jag har är: 1000 upplösningen (ja vet), 3x anti-ali. , very high fx graphic, Distancen är full, men vettefan vad Frame Limiter är för ngt? (man kan sätta det på ON eller OFF).

Förresten, ingen som vet ngn grafikguide till SA så man kan maxa ut spelet utan att ha på onödiga funktioner??

Förövrigt äger spelet totalt när man åker bil med sin egen radio kanal, låtar som:

HighWay to hell :P

För er med problemen så tror jag att ATI släpper sina nya drivrutiner snart som förbättrar spelet och Rockstar släpper väl som andra vanliga utvecklare ut nya patchar som maxar ut spelet på grafikbiten...

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor