DIEXEL

• Inlägg 44
  • Ålder
  • Senaste inlägg

Toppbidragare

Populära dagar

Toppbidragare

Hey Guys!

Since i was borned and raised in Long Beach, CA (Los Angeles County) i just gotta straight some things out here.

I'm currently live in Sweden right now with another friend of mine (sinux) at this forum. we've been here for about 6 months or so, and it's ass kicking for sure. GREAT country..

Our National Guard is basicly our Military (U.S. Army). If we got a situation in some of our cities (could be a hurricane, and also for example a VERY wanted fugitive) the army can support the local police department with assitance...Not very common though.

The other thing is CIA (Central Intelligence Agency). They ONLY operate OUTSIDE the U.S..THEY HAVE NO AUTHORITY AT ALL IN U.S... That's something for the Fed's.. (FBI).. ^_^

Peace out!

oh, and remember..Sweden rocks!

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Hey Guys!

Since i was borned and raised in Long Beach, CA (Los Angeles County) i just gotta straight some things out here.

I'm currently live in Sweden right now with another friend of mine (sinux) at this forum. we've been here for about 6 months or so, and it's ass kicking for sure. GREAT country..

Our National Guard is basicly our Military (U.S. Army). If we got a situation in some of our cities (could be a hurricane, and also for example a VERY wanted fugitive) the army can support the local police department with assitance...Not very common though.

The other thing is CIA (Central Intelligence Agency). They ONLY operate OUTSIDE the U.S..THEY HAVE NO AUTHORITY AT ALL IN U.S... That's something for the Fed's.. (FBI).. (w00t)

Peace out!

oh, and remember..Sweden rocks!

Oh thnx, Yeah sweden rox we know ^_^ ...

So u gonna buy GTA:SA here in sweden? (w00t)

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Hemvärnet är väl en motsvarighet till National Guard Association? Dom är inte med i krig utanför gränsen och hjälper samhället vid svårare påfrestningar. Dessutom är det helt frivilligt. Det är just Ådalen som är orsaken till varför i Sverige det är omöjligt att utan 7000h debatt kunna få sätta in militära medel mot en "icke militär sak". Btw amerikans MP har inte heller någon befogenhet alls utanför sina baser eller i krig.

Edit: Är också medlem i hemvärnet ^_^

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor