Det klassiska Bedrägeriet!

Vice.

Fick precis ett mail från en Afrikan. Ni vet ett såntdär lura-dumma-människor-på-pengar-mail!?

Vanligtvis raderar jag alltid dem utan ens ha läst dem, men jag har ofta funderat på vad som händer om man spelar med.

Så jag bestämde mig för att göra det den här gången. :D

Jag postar alla mail jag får/skickar här, vi kan se det som en vetenskaplig dokusåpa...

Okej, låt spelet börja...

victor_conca@hotmail.com, vous êtes invité(e) à participer à

Urgent Confirmation Needed

mer. 9 avr. 2008

(Fuseau horaire : Ouagadougou)

Agenda :

Mr Bernard Bangura. Bank Of Africa. Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso. Dear Friend, This message might meet you in utmost surprise, however,it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am a banker by profession from Burkina faso in west Africa, and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank.I have the opportunity of transfering the left over funds ($11.5M) Eleven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars,of one of my bank clients who died along with his entire family on 31 july 2000 in a plane crash.You can confirm the genuiness of the deceased death by clicking on this website below. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Hence,I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/30 while 10% will be mapped out for expenses.If you agree to my business proposal.further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail.

have a great day.

Mr Bernard Bangura.

Plus d’infos sur l'événement»

Participerez-vous ?

Oui |Non |Peut-être

Hello Mr. Bankman!

I´m werry interested of your business proposal, and realy like to help you.

I dont do it only for money, i do it because i´m a mormon and belvie that you should help people who ask for help.

But of course, the money is a bonus. =)

They will come to use, the church always needs money. =)

So please send me further details of the transfer so i can help u.

God bless you!

sincerely, Victor Conca

Hehehe, ska bli intressant och se vad han svarar...

Redigerad av Vice.
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Du är inte den enda, men jag fick t.om ett telefonnummer :D

Transfer Of Fund, I am Dr.Abraham Kwesi in Ivory Coast, I am a banker and I need yourhonest assistance to transfer Usd $ 4.8 Million Dollars from here.Pleasereply with your direct phone number if interested. I await your quickreply.This fund in question is presently in our bank (BANK OF AFRICAABIDJAN) in the suspense deposit.

I want you to know that I am going to offer you 20% of the fund assoon as you assist me transfer it in your bank account. I will be waiting for your email as you can call me directly on +2254718 0879 so that we can talk.

Awaiting to read from you soon. Dr.Kwesi

Redigerad av chucky.swe
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Vi fick ett liknande hemskickat till oss i ett brev, fast det var från spanien addresserat till min mor. Så skulle man fylla i sina uppgifter och allt sånt och skicka tillbaka. T.om banknummer, lösenord och sånt där.

Finfint, hoppas man vinner något. :mf_doof:

Låter som en dyr historia (men mer pålitlig för en stackars sate). borde kosta skjortan i porto för den stackarsscammern :cry: ännu värre om någon inte blir lurad :sick:

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Vi fick ett liknande hemskickat till oss i ett brev, fast det var från spanien addresserat till min mor. Så skulle man fylla i sina uppgifter och allt sånt och skicka tillbaka. T.om banknummer, lösenord och sånt där.

Finfint, hoppas man vinner något. :mf_doof:

Det roliga är att min mamma gick på det. Hon skrek i lycka också. Och då börjar man verkligen fundera hur dum man får lov att vara. Jag var tvungen att säga hundra gånger att det var fejk, men hon trodde inte på mig. Så till slut ringde hon polisen. Och till slut så skickade hon det tillbaka det trots allt, fast utan viktiga uppgifter. :cry:

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Kan du ge mig hans e-postadress? Jag tänkte också ge mig i kast med en scammer. :naughty:

Edit: Och Vice., ta't lugnt med att ge ut uppgifter. På 419-forumet håller de hårt på sektretessen; enligt en användare har vissa som fallit för scammers blivit dödade i samband med uppgörelser och dylikt. Även om risken är nästintill minimal bör du ändå vidta försiktighetsåtgärder så inte herr Bangura och tre kostymklädda afrikaner dyker upp framöver för att ge dig på moppo. :unsure:

Redigerad av Pico
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Kan du ge mig hans e-postadress? Jag tänkte också ge mig i kast med en scammer. :unsure:

Edit: Och Vice., ta't lugnt med att ge ut uppgifter. På 419-forumet håller de hårt på sektretessen; enligt en användare har vissa som fallit för scammers blivit dödade i samband med uppgörelser och dylikt. Även om risken är nästintill minimal bör du ändå vidta försiktighetsåtgärder så inte herr Bangura och tre kostymklädda afrikaner dyker upp framöver för att ge dig på moppo. :teehee:

Men shit.

sluta skrämma mig vaf*n... :naughty::D

Han vet ju vad jag heter tack vare e-mailen, och kan därigenom kolla min adress.

Ah, vafan får jag oväntat besök så får jag bjuda på Gevalia... ;)

Okej, här mail och svar del 2:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 23:12:06 +0000

To: victor_conca@hotmail.com

Subject: Details Of The Transaction,Reply Urgent..

Dear Friend,

How are you and your family?, Thanks for your urgent response to my mail,Meanwhile,I think you need better understanding of this transaction, so in this light read the information below; First, I want you to know that a next of kin can be a brother, sister, friend, or extended relation from any part of the world irrespective of your sex, age and colour as the bank is aware of this fact, you are related to the deceased or not does not matter,I want to assure you that there are no risks involved in this transaction because it is something I studied well as a senior director in this bank before contacting you to assist me as a foreign partner, to work as one body with sincerity and claim this dormant fund. like I stated earlier to you, if there is any risk of any kind I don't think I can risk my job opportunity for something that I am not sure of. I am still a senior director in this same bank where the fund will be transferred from to your designated account.I am also here to direct you in all things you are to do. I contacted you because I can not make this claim alone except with a foreigner, you have no much duty to do as I will be directing you appropriately in every step as we succeed.

The bank account holding the (US$11.5M) belongs to our bank customer who is deceased since the year 2000. our bank customer mr kurt kahle died alongside with his wife and son. the bank account that is holding the (US$11.5M) has no next of kin attached to it and as that the bank account is open to, liable to and subject to inheritance claim. I want you to understand that there is no time to waste, if this (US$11.5M) is not claimed now, it might remain forever in the treasury of the bank, the truth and the fact about this business I have given to you. I await your response.

The transfer of the US$11.5M is going to take place legally in the bank. there is not going to be any short-cut transfer here in the bank. the transfer of the US$11.5M is going to take place under strict banking laws/ethics and operational guidelines so that the bank in your country is not going to disturb you, because due and proper banking process must be implied in the transfer. the bank in your country is not going to question you since the US$11.5M has to be transferred to your bank account as an inheritance claim fund' and you will be tagged the beneficiary of the fund.

The bank authorities must request some legal documents such as the certificate of death of mr.kurt kahle and I have already procured the death certificate of mr.kurt kahle. the bank authorities must surely request the presentation of this legal documentation before the transfer of this US$11.5M. I shall be your guidance in this transaction so there is not going to be any problem or mistake in this transaction.

Here are my personal data/profile.

(1) date of birth :01st /03/ 1964

(2) place of birth: fada n'gourma.

(3) height:1.99

(4) weight:84 kg, not permanent.

(5) sex: male.

(6) qualification: bsc in economics.

(7) occupation: banker.

(8) present position: (b.o.a) file/auditing debt.Director.

(9) working experience B) t.i.c) insurance banjul gambia, & presently in (b.o.a) ouagadougou burkina-faso.

(10) marital status: married with 3 children.

(11) province of origine or state: bobo-dioulasso.

(12) nationality: burkina-faso west africa.

(13)blood type: ax.

(14) home: dad, mum no brother or sister, my wife & 3 children.

(15) pass.port nos: a1008622.

(16) driving licence nos : jf 08140.

(17) hobbies : listing to music & instructs school kids.

(18) h.i.v test: negative.

(19) life policies: always sober & calm.

(20) life styles: corporate & decent.

(21) work in a kitty: dont take it personal.

(22) favourite food: snacks & rice.

(23) favourite drinks: soft drinks.

(24) aim: to resign from bank & become an international business man.

(25) family adage: to whom much is given, much is expected.

office address: (b.o.a) north west zone-annex,01 ouaga, burkina faso.

house address: 82 zangote yenugua 02 bp 4587 ouagadougou, 02 burkina-faso, west africa.

get back to me with the informations below so that I can forward to you the text of application and the banks contacts for you to apply immediately.

Update me with your personal information such as:

1.Your name in Full:

2.Your House Address :

3.Your Occupation :

4.Your Age :

5.Your direct phone number;

Get back to me immediately with all this information, then I can be able to forward to you the text of application and the banks contacts for you to apply to the bank.

Mr.Bernard Bangura.

CALL ME ON MY MOBILE PHONE AFTER READING THIS MAIL: 00226-788-76723

NB: MAKE SURE YOU KEEP THIS TRANSACTION AS YOUR TOP SECRECT AND MAKE IT CONFIDENTIAL TILL WE RECEIVE THE FUND INTO THE ACCOUNT THAT YOU WILL PROVIDE TO THE BANK. DONT DISCLOSE IT TO ANY BODY, BECAUSE THE SECRECY OF THIS TRANSACTION IS AS WELL AS THE SUCCESS OF IT.

Dear Mr.Bernard Bangura!

Im sorry that i haven't answer you mail earlier but i have been very busy in the church.

Before we continue to my data/profile and the transferr i like to talk about the deal again.

60/30 aint good enough, i think that i deserves 45% of the money.

Is that okej?

take care, Victor Conca

Edit: Han skickade från en annan mailadress den här gången. När jag svarade fick jag tillbaka mailet, gick alltså inte att svara.

Jag skickade svaret till den första adressen igen: bbangura71@gmail.com

Redigerad av Vice.
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Nu har jag också dragit iväg ett mail till skojaren. Jag antar rollen som Walter T. Ford, en rik knös som gömmer sig undan tyskarna i ett kloster i St. Cyrils (2000 poäng till den som fattar filmreferensen) och samtidigt måste ta hand om sin son som lider helvetiska kval i bukspottskörtelcancer. Walter har således överlåtit all kommunikation till sin assistent Morgan C. Jaxsam. Vi får se hur det fortskrider.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Nu har jag också dragit iväg ett mail till skojaren. Jag antar rollen som Walter T. Ford, en rik knös som gömmer sig undan tyskarna i ett kloster i St. Cyrils (2000 poäng till den som fattar filmreferensen) och samtidigt måste ta hand om sin son som lider helvetiska kval i bukspottskörtelcancer. Walter har således överlåtit all kommunikation till sin assistent Morgan C. Jaxsam. Vi får se hur det fortskrider.

Sound of music? ;)

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Gift och har 3 barn >_<

Kanske iofs inte framgick så tydligt.

Rent ordagrant står det ju inte så, engelskan är dålig i överlag men just det där var det ett ganska roligt misstag då det faktiskt står gift med tre barn tillskillnad från gift och har tre barn.

Redigerad av Jazz
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor