Vad är Euphoria

Robban380

[youtube-old]Ae3fgj2x1aI[/youtube-old]

Från wikipedia:

Euphoria is a game animation engine created by NaturalMotion based on Dynamic Motion Synthesis, NaturalMotion's proprietary technology for animating 3D characters on-the-fly "based on a full simulation of the 3D character, including body, muscles and motor nervous system".[1] Instead of using canned animations, the characters' actions and reactions are synthesized in real-time; which means that they are different every time even when replaying the same scene.[2] Euphoria runs on the Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and PC platforms.

In February 2007, NaturalMotion and Rockstar Games announced that euphoria would be used in future Rockstar titles.[3] A press release that was enclosed with the second trailer eventually confirmed that Grand Theft Auto IV is the first of Rockstar's games to feature euphoria.[4] In April 2006, LucasArts announced that their next Indiana Jones game would use euphoria.[5] The forthcoming Star Wars: The Force Unleashed will also use euphoria.[6]

In August 2007, NaturalMotion announced Backbreaker, an American Football game for next-generation consoles that employs euphoria to generate tackles in real-time, as opposed to playback animation

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Du ställer verkligen mycket frågor du! Vad har hänt med apan? skulle du inte ha han i signaturen?

OT: En sorts fysikmotor som kontrollerar karaktärer i spel att göra saker så verkligt som möjligt. T.EX. när Niko går upp för en trappa tar han ett steg i taget tack vare Euphoria.

Alla whina så jävla mycke, nån ide att ha den då?

post-13794-1206974545_thumb.jpg

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor