[FAKE] Nya info, ragdoll kommer

Apparently there is a new Official Playstation 2 Magazine with a San Andreas feature arriving in shops pretty soon. The article on San Andreas is 2 pages long and features 4 screenshots and two photos (one of Ice T, one of Ice Cube). We have no clue what region it is specific to, but in it is the first ever description of a successful house robbery, specifications on Rockstar's take on the ragdoll engine and plenty of other new facts. We'll get more information up as it comes to us. If you have anything to contribute, go ahead use our forums.

For now chew on this first look at a successful house robbery, a major new feature in the upcoming Grand Theft Auto game, courtesy of SeriousSam84:

Our hearts were beating 1 million miles an hour and we have had no understanding of house robberies what so ever. It was around 11pm and we drove into the hood silently in our bullet-riddled Greenwood. We hopped out of the car and snuck around to the front of the house. I then kicked the door open (L1) and aimed my gun around the room. No sign of anyone. I then crept down to a bedroom, to see somebody asleep. I felt sickened of what I was about to do. I pulled out a blade and silently walked up to the sleeping victim, said my part and incised into their throat...

We could now roam around the house without caution, no alarms, nor cameras -- which some houses have. The house was fairly small in diameter, but it was good enough. I was amazed that my gang was still being very cautious while I picked up a TV (L1). I carried the TV out to the car and loaded it into the car. We then hopped into the car and drove off to Downtown to the Pawn Shop. We received $600, and to us... it was the adrenaline rush that was rewarded.

- Official Playstation 2 Magazine Special Edition: The A-Z

And some snippets of the interview:

A definite no on jet-skis: "We've programmed up to the point of elimination [...] it's not like [jet-skis] add a new level of gameplay in the 1st place"

Gory violence: "The level of detail is amazing, we've even added detail in terms with violence. You can now literally shred people apart, and we've also added a little neat touch to the violent side of things-- Think back to Manhunt"

Ragdoll physics: "We've always been a parody for the havok engine, and we've programmed our very own 'Impact Animation'. This is our rework of ragdoll physics which shall add to the realism and fun factor of San Andreas"

källa: http://www.gtasanandreas.net/

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• Inlägg 71
  • Ålder
  • Senaste inlägg

Toppbidragare

YES!

Ragdollen is back, jag var missnöjd när folk sa att den skulle bort!

Men den är tillbaka...

Och dessutom, *** vad grymt inbrott, tänk om huset var en lyx kåk med larm, då hade det varit fett att sparka upp dörren till huset och larmet går ;)

Men undra hur många hus man kan gör inbrott i och om man kan göra det om och om igen.

För om man dödar killen där inne så bor han inte där längre...

Iaf jag låter R* fixa det själva, dom har ju fixat Ragdoll ^^

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Någon som trodde något annat?

Som sagt, vem tror på Gamespot...

Gamespot har inte gjort något fel.

Det var GTAGaming som gjorde en miss (en av många missar...).

Trodde aldrig att det skulle vara så avancerat att göra inbrott. Liksom, bära ut TV:n ;)

Vet dock inte om det är en bra eller dålig sak med inbrott. Kan tänka mig att många moraltanter kommer att kalla det "simulator för verkliga inbrott". Rockstar borde ha utlämnat denna funktion.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Gamespot har inte gjort något fel.

Det var GTAGaming som gjorde en miss (en av många missar...).

Trodde aldrig att det skulle vara så avancerat att göra inbrott. Liksom, bära ut TV:n ;)

Vet dock inte om det är en bra eller dålig sak med inbrott. Kan tänka mig att många moraltanter kommer att kalla det "simulator för verkliga inbrott". Rockstar borde ha utlämnat denna funktion.

nej ... med rockstars advotakter kan ingen stoppa dom! (w00t) ÄNTLIGEN RAGDOLL!

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Har kollat omkring lite nu, verkar som att detta är FAKE!

J*vligt dålig stil av gtasanandreas.net att lägga ut nyheter som dom inte har någon rimlig källa till...

Inte första gången dom gör en sån miss heller... nästan värre än GTAGaming...

You can now literally shred people apart
Ok, nu är jag nästan 99% säker på att detta är falskt...

Vad tänker DigitalD med när han skriver en sådan nyhet?

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor